RO

1,946
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,414
8,442

This gel is great!! It's rich texture and transparent colour , stable form of VitaminC gel cream no colour. It's fresh scent with fast absorption on face. Benefits for dark spots , acne scars and brighter skin. I use at day and night. My face getting brighter and clear. Quality product. 🍊

3493791c-b94e-44d2-a182-fa6588ed0ea7
Posted on May 29, 2022

Love this face cream...well its more of a clear jelly...absorbs fast and feels great to apply. Leave a slight shine like korean skin. I have been using this for a week now and have seen a big difference in my skin. Much more refined, brighter. I apply once a day in the mornings and then apply sunscrean after wards. At night i use retinol cream....brst combo ever!!!!

eef43936-4306-431b-b852-4007a9530f60
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I loved this product. I have been using it already a month, and I feel a lot of difference relating to my concerns. I feel younger and freshed, besides the lifting anti aging effect. Also, its composition is very sensitive to skin and it is comfortable to use during hot seasons. I benefit for both its quality and cheapness

785946ae-6e7b-49f3-ae3c-13a5a74dd267
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Loved this product! The quality is great, size could be bigger. The package was ok. My skin felt refreshed and the effect of use was visible as my main concerns were dark spots and melasma. The gel is very gentle and it could be used by those who have sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I‘ve been using it for a few days now only because iherb removed my „old“ vitamin C serum from the range. It feels great on the skin, refreshing and cooling, and gets absorbed very well. So far, I am very happy. No long-term experience with the product though.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I purchased this vitamin c serum after reading the reviews. I wanted a morning moisturiser that helped with tightening my skin and especially the area under my eyes. I am a male in his late 30's and for a while now I have been looking for a product to make my skin overall look less tired especially on my face and under my eye area. previously the only way I have been able to achieve this is by putting an eye mask over the eye area prior to going out somewhere.. with this particular serum I feel the tightness on my skin almost right away, not greasy, my face glows and it lasts a very long time. I have only used it once but my first impression of this product has blown me away. I look forward to the continued benefits

After using it for one month can see clear difference in my skin texture my skin has got smooth, i had acne prone skin before i was suffering from discoloration all over my face this product has given my face a fresh and brighter look it absorbs completely into your skin without leaving it oily. This product is Jelly like but still needs a very tiny amount.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The scent is nice, I already use it for a week and i think it’s really good quality, the size is fair enough to the price, and i feel that is good more in old ages, packaging is good. The benefit using this is amazing, with composition of vitamin c and serum, my skin is sensitive but when i use this i feel great and no itchy, very gentle to skin

58cd7a8a-fcf3-49a2-a328-d19a447e2c34
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My First application on face feels great. It absords fast into my skin. The size is convient for travelling too. Hope to see results after using it for a period.

c874a656-babd-436a-9205-8aed4ea553a7
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Amazing!! I like sa scent and easy to use perfect quality very excellent. Goo packaging and sizes. Since I using it I like the benefits on my sensitive skin ist very gentle very soft and smells good. It’s helps my fine lines unseen. Highly recommend to every one. Perfectly amazing🤩