RO

belltzu
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Gentle toner

I love the subtle scents of flowers in this. I use it at night after cleansing, and my face feels fresh and hydrated unlike most toners which feels either sticky on my face or dries up my skin too much. I would say this is a nice, mild formula. I feel like this helps a lot especially when I am having break outs when I am about to have my period. I just wished I can be more consistent with my application of it so I can see its full effectivity. I also like the simple but cute packaging.

The retinol toner I usually use was never in stock for month... So I tried this manufacturer's toner, and I love it! It's very hydrating, nourishing and does all the functions of a retinol toner My skin feels great Yes the price is a little high but I'm sure it's worth it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is a great quality gentle retinol tonic for beginners with sensitive skin. I used this before bed as a toner on alternate days with an AHA toner. Make sure to not use it too frequently and moisturize afterwards. The package looks small in size but a bottle lasted me months with twice weekly use.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this one to use it before retinol serum (I didn't use it alone to know if it make any difference) but using it as a part of night care routine was really good for me. I can say it's gentle on the skin and didn't feel dryness in my skin after applying it, the size is small just 100ml i choice this size because it was my first purchase and wanted give it a try , so if you wanna something fit for a long time you should buy the big size. Overall I'm satisfy and I'm thinking about trying another product of this brand.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

i love the pixi brand and this toner does not disappoint. it offers a mild acid that is not at all harsh on my skin so it exfoliates my skin well without the redness

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My favorite Tonic. Use it for almost a year now. Smoothes skin, has nice flavor and really works. Best quality. Anti-age and makes skin glow. But better use spf while using it! As any acid enhances sensitivity to sun. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

So good in clearing up acne. High quality and cleans’s ur face nicely.good size and packing . Use it after cleansing ur face. Really good

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It has become a part of my daily routine. I gently wipe my face with it once a day. It gives me glowing and deeply cleanses. And the size very perfect compared to the price 👍🏼

Posted on May 8, 2022

Favorite toner, although is a bit more pricy than other toners you can get on iherb. It feels refreshing on the skin and hydrating. Very mild for my sensitive, very dry skin.