RO

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

got it for my mom to fight the puffiness.. it helped slightly but not 100%.. my moms age - 70 though ) she loved it, very refreshing n bright afterwards.. will repeat this one!

Pixi truly never disappoints! Love how it makes my face “wake up” in the mornings. PS! Keep them in the freezer, they work even better when they are cold! I’ve tried all Pixi eye patches but I think these are best of the best!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I just started using them...but i can feel my poches are looking better....so i will see the change in a month...the feeling after is cool and calm

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great product! Well moisturises the area under the eyes! I’ll take a second time and order more! I recommend everyone and men’s as well! My son also uses and is very pleased!!!

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

easy to use, if you like product with less artificial scent this is the product you want to buy! and the caffein in de-puffing your eye bag, I do this as a routine and I see a good result. sometimes I wear them over night. after use I feel the under eyes more plump and skin is more hydrate and supple. gime me a like if this review helps you ,👍

8734a846-58a6-4ba5-97d3-8b845d40758f
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

feels cool and refreshing, i wish they were shaped differently for better fit. now its like yin/yang and bit too curly for perfect fit.

Posted on Oct 4, 2020

The patches de-puff the eyes and leave the orbital cavity very smooth. The spatula is pretty handy to separate the eye patches that are stacked on top of each other. but any spatula would do the job really. The gel in this product is sticky but as soon as you apply the patches to the eyes the mess is gone. The gel washes easily under tap water. The company is CF and the ingredients in this product are vegan. I'm loving it! <3 * I leave mine in the fridge for extra de-puffiness results

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Average eye patches. They'll hydrate a bit, don't expect a lot of changes though. They come with decent amount of gel-lotion. I'd say it's good to have them for a once-in-a-while use in between other facial treatments.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

To be honest, it doesn’t do any miracles. However it’s nice to use it straight from the fridge in the mornings. Feels refreshing and moisturising.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

Love these eye patches! I have sensitive skin and I wasn’t sure if I will be sensitive to these patches. It was a little difficult to apply but When I first applied it, it felt really cooling and nice. After a minute they became quite warm. I left it on for a little longer than the recommended time and when I removed it I had some dried residue on my face. Not sure if it actually depuffed my eyes but Overall it is a decent product and I will continue to use it but might not repurchase.