RO

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Great laxative I’d TOTALLY recommend giving a try

I’ve ordered this product for quiet a while for my grandmother who had been suffering from constipation and since she started taking the magnesium milk before sleep, she just got rid of the problem after just a few days. And besides, it doesn’t contain any medication, and provide an organism with a little of magnesium, so that makes even a better supplement, 1000%. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

66037056-2023-434f-bb74-53515efe117f
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I am very glad to have encountered this product. I have had constipation since getting my gallbladder removed. This has really helped my IBS and is a life saver.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

very effective 👌, taste is unbearable but the quality makes it all worthwhile, size is ok . I feel the benefits each time. its very mild not something that will drive your stomach crazy. I love it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I had tried absolutely everything to resolve constipation - this works! I remember it from childhood but now it is difficult to find especially in Europe.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great quality, no discomfort and works fast. Taste not bad and has a lot of benefits compared to similar products. Size and ingredients are good. The dosage is explained well.

Posted on May 16, 2022

its working!! my daughter suffers from occasional constipation. a small dose of this magnesium milk did the trick without causing diarrhea or tummy ache. really helpful.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

this is great. i used it to make natural deodoarant and it didnt really stay together with the recipe but it does help a bit aginst sweaty smells.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this a while back and it is still not used up. The taste is not the best, so I have to really just drink it fast to get through the weird taste, but it does work ok. Ingredients are as stated. Quality is good.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent product. I've been using it as a deodorant for the last month and it works PERFECTLY. I apply it once a day and it no longer smells bad.