Page 1 - Reviews - Phillip Adam, Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I have an oily 2C type hair and it was a great shampoo to use, really good cleaning affects and it smells a little bit of apple vinegar but on your hair there’s no smell; my only issue with it is that after a while of using it my curls wouldn’t hold for very long and I would get that messy type of volume hair, but nothing too much, so I would recommend for anyone who wants a clean and healthy hair :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I’ve been on the hunt for a fragrance free shampoo that actually works and has clean ingredients. Finally found it! I lather twice for a deep clean. My hair feels so soft and clean without feeling stripped. I paired it with the conditioner from the same line for best results.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Time to change my shampoo and this is the choice i made Great ingredients,love the packaging, the bottle is just nice, no scent which is great because this is not available much, my hair is dry and scalp oily so this works good, it can be used once to two times a week!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I bought this shampoo to try since I can no longer can get Aubrey. It is odorless and does leave you hair squeaky clean. I liked the shampoo and would recommend it. I don't seem to get the shine that the Aubrey shampoo gave, but it's a close second.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have tried many "natural" shampoos sold here on iherb, but some smelled strongly of synthetic chemicals and others felt like some yuckie silicon shampoos... But this shampoo does feel natural, more like a liquid soap shampoo. It works well for me!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love this shampoo! It’s clarifying without being drying. It also has no scent. My scalp is very sensitive and this shampoo keeps it healthy and clean!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love this shampoo. It cleans well and helps reduce tangles. It is truly fragrance free and does not give me a headache. A little bit goes a long ways. Sadly, the coordinating conditioner is not fragrance free.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This shampoo does its job and doesn't irritate the eczema on my scalp. Cleanses well enough it seems. Nice to have a clear bottle

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It is really squeaking clean and nice feel after wash. Definitely need to use a more moisturizing mask or conditioner after that. Scalp feels good. Will see if it helps with my itchy scalp issue.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Very soft shampoo which should be good for sensitive scalp, nice ingredients, but it tangles my hair and make it frizzy. I do the rotation with other shampoo.