RO

Based on 1,991 Ratings
1,550
10percent off M O H 14 90
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Wonderful for allergies and colds

it is so, so good for allergies and colds, we take it and also my whole family (one daily for a week) also, it is good for runny nose or respiratory issues. Easy to swallow i see almost instant benefits and effectiveness An excelent product for immunity, click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Not sure if this is a new batch or something but mine says 75:1 extract instead of the pictured 50:1. I also checked other stores and they are using the same image so not sure. Eating a bunch of blueberries, acai, and these capsules to try to get through the cold.

e49baebb-32c0-4375-94a0-9538056e8e57
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have read that elderberry has various health benefits for the body, and fortunately, I found Sambuca-Well online with elderberry as its primary ingredient. It is of premium quality and comes from the USA, and I like that I can take 1–3 capsules per day, depending on my needs. I take this as a supplement for heart support and better sleep.

0a165517-bb96-4cbc-a7c4-0f702f56b1a5
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Im using the Elderberry supplements now i have lots of benefits to help reduce swelling, fight inflammation, Its boost and improve my immune system , well i observed its lessen my allergies and congestion thats concern me, lot before!can see lots of review of this supplement taste and the quality,composition of ingredient are awesome ,included the package too!

fe99ad05-e8a2-44e0-a828-7e7af2168f8e
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great extract potent form of Antioxidants in Paradise Herbs Brand. Excellent choice. This is my 1st time using this product, but it is not going to be the last. For so many years I have been reading about Free Radicals but this is the 1st time I start doing something active and effective about it. Is it too late? I do not think so. 👍 Please be so kind to give me a thumbs up, I would truly appreciate it as a lower middle class retired 👍

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This supplement is a must during cold and flu season! I came to find this high quality product while I had a bad flu. The powerful ingredients and composition of Elderberry, from my experience, definitely helped shorten the duration of sickness and improved my wellbeing. I’d highly recommend this supplement

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was taking Elderberry from other brand until I saw this which has a whopping 50:1 extract. With this kind of high concentration, I believed there would be high Anthocyanin in it as well. Since taking Elderberry I really feel that my immune system has getting stronger. Even when others cough beside me, I was able to get away from falling sick which I wouldn't last time.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Great product, I love the benefits it has especially because this is the season for colds and flu. I am trying to boost my immune system along with doing the necessary things to keep my health intact This is a good quality product and I would recommend it to someone else. I will definitely use this product again. I love the fact that the ingredients are natural.

good quality ingredient for adult age consist of hemp which is good in the winter weathers perfect packaging benefits your breathing good composition see improvement immediately can be added to your diet as a dietary supplement with concerns of lung problems it is the best solution has no after taste advisable to be taken all during the year

Posted on Jan 25, 2023