RO
4.4

4.4
AnastasiyaNaumets
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Nice combination of acids. Cleans skin, leaving a slight tingling all over the face. Which means that it started to work 😎 Good for sensitive skin since there is no irritation after use. I recommend it as a part of home chemical exfoliation peeling routine. Will go more than well with acid peels, nice combo! 🧴 The pads are not of a big size, but they are easy to use: soaked well enough with the product so that you can use one pad all over your face and neck! WAS IT HELPFUL? Then put 👍🏻 please! 😊

719feb02-3c3a-4a3a-ad6e-e95e94eda23d
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It's the first time I use peel pads, so after lots of research found these. I love them. The cotton pads are generously soaked and my face feels like it has received a beautiful non-toxic treat. Highly recommend if you want to up your facial routine. It will feel tingly when using them the first time, but that's normal. The second time I used them, my face didn't tingle as much. My face is looking brighter and my skin is softer.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use these 10% AHA and BHA pads as toner after cleansing each night. They have a light coconut scent which I do not mind and dissipates quickly. Love that I never get a stinging sensation when applying to my skin, use them to keep pores clear and white heads away 🤞. Due to the packaging, these are great for traveling too without having to worry about liquid and carry cotton separately. Already purchased another jar!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this to try to get rid of some small white bumps on my face that won't go away. I can feel a tingle when I apply it but it doesn't seem to cause lasting irritation. I have used it on my body too and it does seem to remove dead skin because I can see it come off on the pad.

KellyK
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I use these pads on my neck. At age, 53 I noticed the skin on my neck was looking dry and dull. The acids in skincare (this one is glycolic, lactic, and salicylic) was the game changer for me and I noticed a difference after a few weeks. I use in the pm and follow with a moisturizer. Took off one star because it does have added parfum.

iamnoreen
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This pads can be quite strong for people with sensitive skin, so would recommend not to leave it on face for too long. I left it for 2-3 hours and the redness stayed until the next day, so I adjusted to 5-10 minutes instead. Having said that, it’s a good exfoliating product, just give your skin some time to adapt to it and build up the tolerance.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It’s not as wet as other pads I have. Pretty dry so u have to use more than one each time. No scent which is good.

4aec976b-d9f7-48a0-96ad-1689f6c1ced5
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

the feeling on the skin is amazing. in first use I felt a little itching but in a goodway. it lives the skin even and clean

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

scent is citrusy, good package and size, exfoliates gently and can tingle sometimes, not suitable for sensitive and irritated areas, use it twice a week, very good composition