RO

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My kids liked this quinoa. It’s without any bad taste. Size is not to big for this price, but it’s sprouted quinoa, so you don’t need to wash it and it’s cooked quickly than just quinoa. The package is very useful and quality of this sprouted quinoa is the best you can find

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I used to buy quinoa but now i choose sprouted quinoa cos you do not need to wash it so many times to be rid of the bitter taste. Plus it cooks faster, and tastes better! I love it! Very nutritious. I just add it to my rice for a healthy mix of grains. My kids eat it without realising it is quinoa and not rice.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love this quinoa! With food sensitivities & allergies I can’t tolerate many foods. I have to be careful of what other ingredients the product might be manufactured around due to cross contamination. I’m thankful this food product is one I can eat & enjoy without any negative reaction.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Excellent. It’s difficult to find sprouted quinoa, and this is definitely one of the best I ve ever tasted Lovely taste and cook texture after cooking

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Very fluffy and takes on the flavor of whatever seasonings you add to it. It's a nice addition to a meal. Can be eaten hot or cold.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love it. This quinoa have no wired taste which is good and it has a little bit chewy texture. Good quality.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

good quality easy to use no funny after taste tha package is of reasonable size

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Happy with the taste and texture! Doesnt feel different from regular quinoa! Great quality