Page 1 - Reviews - Orgain, Organic Protein Powder, Plant Based, Creamy Chocolate Fudge, 2.03 lbs (920 g) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I ordered the creamy chocolate and started replacing 1-2 meals a day with it. I can’t compare this with any other protein shake mix because this is the first powdered protein mix I’ve bought. However, I can tell you that the taste is great. It can be a little chalky at first, but after learning how to blend it right with Nutra Ninja bullet, there is not really any chalkiness or grit to it especially if you add a banana and a handful of ice to it. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk as the base. The best part is I’m not hungry for about 4.5 hours which was my goal. I’ll be ordering more.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

We have ordered this a couple times now and love it. We used to buy it all the time at Costco, but this version without quinoa is no longer found at our local store. We picked this one because it didn't have quinoa which gives certain of our family memebers stomach aches.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love the flavour, I'm a big fan of this plant protein powder, I usually have it with just oat milk and it's quite a nice dessert post workout, it works well with my lifestyle and vegetarian diet, and has great benefits for working out/my goal of gaining muscle.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is rare to find a tasty vegan protein that is organic and works! This is a winner and after trying at least 6 or 7 different brands, this is the one I'm sticking to. I am a a 58 year old vegan and watch what I eat and exercise every day, but struggle to get muscle definition. This product has helped and has a delicious taste and texture. I not only use it after a work out, but to curb my hunger. Also, fast delivery from Herb thank you and very reasonably priced as it is a large container.

Posted on May 18, 2022

have not yet tried the chocolate flavour but i know the vanilla flavoured one tasted really good and it didnt leave any grainy residue afterwards, the quality of this is really good. love the size as well and all the more the ingredients and how it is plant based protein

Posted on May 15, 2022

Amazing product. I take it whenever i need quick healthy snack. I mix it with berries and sugar-free almond milk. Taste becomes amazing and makes me drink more. It is plant based with healthy ingredients. Size is perfect, but wished to have a bigger size so that to have a reserve in a single order.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I use this daily to supplement my protein intake. I have a sensitivity to whey protein that causes bloating so I love the fact that this protein powder has minimal added ingredients and is plant-based. No issues at all. Easy to use packaging. Good quality product! If you are looking to boost your protein intake this has doesn't have a chalky taste but a nice chocolate flavor.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I blend one scoop of this protein powder with half a banana and a little plant based milk. You can also have it mixed with plain water. The protein powder as a yummy, chocolatey taste. It provides a good amount of protein without added sugars (except stevia.) I highly recommend this.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

If it wasn't on offer, I certainly wouldn't buy it. The package arrived yesterday, it looks gorgeous. Big box, economy. In general, I prefer to take everything in big boxes financially and to reduce the plastic, even if it is recyclable. I want to start it these days.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have a couple of scoops of this great tasting organic protein, along with almond milk and bananas for breakfast, and it's so energizing that I forget to have my morning coffee. It's been really great for my diet and is helping me achieve my weight and nutrition goals.