RO

Based on 15,958 Ratings
12,782
1,925
Posted on May 7, 2022

this is my first time taking supplements and decided to give this a go after reading so many positive reviews. the composition of the supplement contains so many different vitamins and ingredients that women in their late 20s will need, can't wait to see the benefits of this. the taste though, is something that I need to get used to.

7dab2ac5-a5ba-49a9-b890-3b801c6ef494
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using this for about 2 months and I think I feel there's an improvement in my hair 👌🏼and the quality of the pills good and the size of the bottle as well , its 22 mg , And there's no taste normal , ingredients is clear on the bottle, and immunities, the package is good .

de0e7827-0611-458b-b00d-f72f3e3b7fb3
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
5,444

I have been an iherb customer for 5 years, and I have yet to write a review....until now. These vitamins ROCK. Seriously, no ifs, ands or buts. I have only been taking them for two weeks, but my hair and nails are growing like weeds. In fact, I have been a chronic nail biter for 18 years, and now my nails are too thick and strong to even bite! My skin is clearer. I am less tired - the list goes on. I can't wait to see how I feel after more time taking these. Again, this is no bullsh*t. I always take the reviews with a grain of salt, but these vitamins are the real deal. HIGHLY recommend.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I worked in the Vitamin industry for years and look for quality and performance. Optimum Nutrition has an excellent reputation an this multivitamin covers every ingredient you could want. It comes in the 120 size which is convenient. The benefit of taking a complete multi is less pills to swallow YAY. This will give you energy and supports all aspects from vision to metabolism to brain function. Go get optimized !

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I really like this multivitamin because it not only complements the vitamin and mineral needs for a healthy body on a daily basis. It also contains herbs that help burn fat and at the same time tighten my breasts and hips. I noticed my breasts and hips were getting plump and big. 🥰 I do recommend active and aging women to take this multivitamin.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I bought this multivitamin 2 times for my mother. Each time she is very satisfied. And the price is acceptable and the quality of the product is on top. I think that I will continue to buy this multivitamin complex for me. Ingredients are selected appropriately for women, bearing in mind the harmonic feature of the body.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
6,183

This is my first time buying Opti-Women and so far I like it! The capsules are not too large and easy to swallow. Personally, it does have some aftertaste but manageable

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Quality was good. The ingredients used on this product really benefits me. The taste was ok and size is quite generous and worth buying . Package was delivered on time . If you are a person whose active and do workouts or fitness this really suits you. This supplements I took once a day only and all my bodyaches was gone.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022