RO

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is amazing nice natural ingredients which all help with calmness and anxiety and the tablet size is easy to swallow. All the components are good for sleep in a holistic package and to be honest I feel much happier as well and in a good mood the next day. Relieves stress anxiety and helps with sleep quality

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Ok quality, size of package are good and the pills are easy to swallow. It tastes nothing, and the benefits are many. Such as increase in serotonin, mood, less stress and good sleep. The amino group ingredients also helps agains cravings due to the amino group.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Found it much harder to wake up in the mornings after taking this. Not sure if this was because I wasn’t getting a full 8-9 hours and was needing to wake up out of deeper sleep. It did improve my mood though and I would recommend this as a mood improving/stress reducing supplement rather than a sleep aid, as it left me waking up tired and groggy when taken before bed.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Helped my daughter be in a better mood generally and be more positive. She still felt stressed out sometimes, but seems better on the whole.

Take 1 and then wait for about an hour and you will see how calm you will get. It will help you to relax and as well will aid your sleep. This will not take out your stress issues permanently, it is only a temporary solution. Get good exercise, do what you love and the stress issues would improve. The combination of ingredients in this product is just right and it triggers the hormone release. As said take 1 per day and see how it goes (don't go over 2). Taking it for a few days you will already see a significant improvement in the mood and feel like you have more energy during the day while a restful night sleep.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I got encouraged by the reviews so I hope the quality and ingredients really help.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Have been taking them for a week now and have been taking them through the day instead of before bed, having been diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression and as of late being incredibly stressed i have noticed it does keep my mood and emotions stabilised which i like. Will definitely get another bottle once ive finished this one.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great to keep me relaxed and not stressed out. I tend to stress out at work, Care Aide, this helps

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

great product, good composition, good quality. I like it, I recommend to buy

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Definitely improved my sleep quality, but only during stressful days. In any other "regular" days the differences were less noticeable.