RO

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Good

It works, but not covering grey. Keep in mind, if you have a lot of grey you will need add basma (black henna) to cover grey. I didn't try black, as I don't have much of grey and its not bother me. Overall, after second try I found out its really works. Keep in mind, second and third hair wash will result blue water colored. (I am not wash with shampoo after coloring, only rinse with water). It's also coloring scalp, but after third wash it s all clear. Maybe I will try wash with henna with shampoo next time. Anyway I would recommend it over any chemical color with colorist with skyrocket prices.

2d4fb72b-7273-4453-b3f5-19ded981fc8c

I definitely liked the product! The color is rich brown, covers the grey hair very well. The ingredients are all natural with names that appear to be of Indian origin and the product is packaged well. Of disadvantages, the hair first turns green because of the main Indigo component, but with the next number of days it fades away and the deeper rich brown color sets in. The true advantage is the scalp and hair care. Definitely recommend :)

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is a very good quality henna mix. After you add water - you got a buttery, smooth paste, which is so comfortable to use. Amazing. Just add water gradualy and you will get a paste very similar to chemical hair dye. I think lot's of people are afraid of henna because of the mess, but this henna is really good quality and will not crumble. It covers grey hair, but if you have lots of grey hair, first use pure henna as a base, and few days after use a dark brown mix to achive a beautiful colour. And remember, in the world of henna there are no miracles, because it's natural product, less effective in average opinion than chemical dye. But you should do a reaserch, experiment a lot, and you will have a beautiful healtny hair as a result :)

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

5ced79d6-da62-41ac-9cba-e685c716c9c6
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Love it! it covers most of the white hairs, look very natural. Like every Henna it smell bad and it dried the hair a little bit, but the smell is gone after 1-2 days and i use mask to get some moist to the hair. Notice that it take a few days to settle the color.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this product.. scent is awful though.. quality is great I usually leave this henna on for few hours and use once a month..

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I the henna power with الدكتورة هند mix and it’s amazing ^if you like my review please give it a like✨

e3e9156d-a9d9-4cf8-92b3-0b91e6a3e8b3
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

a one step coloration.good ingredients.i tried to apply to all the roots but they stayed grey..or maybe the hair grew quiet quickly..

Posted on Oct 1, 2020

I love this product. I have used many different henna hair colors, but this one is by far the nicest I've tried. It's easy to mix, doesn't lump, the texture is good and it's easy to apply, and super quick to rinse. Have bought it quite a few times and hope iHerb continues to offer it, as I intend to keep using it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Use it for my hair and scalp. Highly recommend this product