RO

Based on 7,956 Ratings
6,875
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,447

Have only just started taking 100% vitamin c but already feel the difference. Great taste not sweet at all like other cheap Vit C. Quality is amazing, has all the ingredients I was looking for in a Vit C. Love that it's in powder form and size is great.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

got it for my husband ,he loved it doesnt upset his stomach when taken on empty stamach, it is said that vitamin c best taken on empty stomach. its vitamin c, therefore Very sour quality is comparably good to those dissolving tablets which cost a lot more expensive from my local pharmacies

40722eaa-d1bd-4b54-b81b-4fa889a15610

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Love the large size , get more product so purchuse less often . The quality is excellent. I use this product daily . I trust the pure ingredients . This is powder form and mixes well into juice makes taking daily a breeze . The container keeps it fresh and dry from the air . The taste isnt bad just a little sour but its definalty worth the time and money taking this product !

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is pharmacy grade so potency and quality of ingredients are excellent. I like the taste of ascorbic acid since it has an effect of waking me up plus AA is a more powerful antioxidant than other forms. So far, package is always good, I've been buying this for years already to support my immunity.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love the size /huge 500 servings and you only need half teaspoon daily so easy to take .Its pure ,tastes great and its actually 100% pure vitamin c so its potent . A must have especially cause of covid it helps boot immunity and definitely effective at keeping our immune system in top shape

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

We thought we would try it. Turns out its better and easier than taking a pill. Very palatable and no side effects for us, such as upset stomach etc. The taste is what you would expect from OJ but no acid reflux. The immunity boosting benefits is also a plus. We will continue using it daily mixing it with our Arbonne fizz sticks.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023
1,726

In general, I ordered this supplement by mistake, the banks so similar should be carefully read ), I wanted a sldium acorbat. The quality of these vitamins is very good. We generally switched to these supplements and less often get sick, and if we are easy to increase the dosage and take 3 or 4 times a day . The powder is pretty sour, you need a whole glass of water . Health Immunity Improves.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I use this vitamin c powder to fill capsules and take 1 or 2 on a daily basis. I am estimating potency at approx. 1200mg per cap with 0 or 00 capsule size. I always protect stomach with 2 tabs of spirulina taken together. They synergize. L-ascorbate is the best C for me.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

High potency quality vitamin c product. Nice package and the size of the capsules are just right for takng. Good effect for immunity although you may feel a bit of acidity due to pure ingredients. Taste is ok too while a bit sour naturally as it's Vitamin C! Not bothering your stomach when taking with food, high in antioxidant too