RO

864F0E51DF
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
2,250
Großartig!

Crackerjack. The quality of delivery and packaging is just superb. I will be placing more orders. I recommend the site and product. I love.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

First of all they are very small for this price. I mostly didn’t smell anything from them in my bathtub. The only two good things is that they are making popping and sizzling sounds but it lasts very short… and in the end there couple of leaves. Not impressed

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The quality and the packaging are very great! The scent and the way these bombs feels very luxurious but i think it’s a little bit overpriced

Really nice bath bomb! I use only one for a bath and it smells just right, not too light or to overpowering. Of course if you’re used to use Lush bath bombs, this one would be too light for you, but this one is enough to give you a relaxing, spa-like bath. To me it doesn’t really smell like patchouli, it’s more like a floral woody scent. It’s slightly oily and leaves your skin moisturized :)

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Lovely product for the price and quality. I like this scent particularly, it’s rich and sophisticated and smells like it cost 10x more. I like that the size is perfect for a single bath. I only use one but you could add two. If you’re sensitive to smells this may be a little overwhelming but I love it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Overall I am quite happy with these bath bombs. They arrived on time, were securely packaged, and as a whole smelled wonderful.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I like the smell so much . It’s so special and my kid liked also.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

extra good smell and quality, nicely bubble, natural and not itching skin after

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

lovely smell!! sometimes I use two of these at a time