Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, Whey Protein Isolate, Creamy Vanilla, 5 lbs. (2268 g) - iHerb
RO
Posted on May 12, 2022

The aroma of the product is really intense – it smells like a vanilla dessert or even caramel candies. It dissolves easily in cool water. Its taste is delicate, mild and slightly sweet. It does, however, cause me some gastro-intestinal issues right after I take it. It doesn't always happen, but most of the times – yes. It's not a huge thing, but it's a bit annoying. Another disadvantage is the scoop – the bowl is prolonged and shallow, so it's not very comfortable to use. Overall, the product is of high quality. I recommend it!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Each 28g serving contains 25g of protein, so nearly 90% of what you get is protein which is really good as far as protein powders go. Do keep in mind that only applies to the unflavored powder, though it’s intended to mix with something else containing flavor. It contains only .5g of fat per serving and a nearly negligible amount of carbs, making it pretty easy to fit into daily macros. This powder has only two ingredients, so you know they aren’t putting any nonsense into their powder. The label also contains the amino acid profile—good to know that they aren’t amino spiking their powder with cheap amino acids like taurine.

Posted on May 13, 2022

tastes good for what it is, is fantastic quality, and mixes very easily. honestly reaaal good for what it is. it has whey iso as the ingredient, so there isn't lactose to worry about. all in all, all things considered I love this product and will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have a hard time finding a whey protein with the right sweetener. The taste is fantastic and mixes perfectly if you have a shaker bottle. I have tried it in a smoothie and it comes out too thick. I finish my workouts with a scoop of this and either OJ or soy milk. I noticed the benefit right away because my energy stays higher throughout the day. I also use it as a snack when I don't want to eat anything but I need some calories. If you have dogs, like I do, don't let them near this stuff. Xylitol is toxic to dogs.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The product is the perfect size to keep you busy for a long time. I have seen many benefits of using this along my workout. The taste and the ingredients are very healthy and help ensure my fitness is to par. The quality of the whey protein is top notch. Its not as creamy as I would have liked but good for what you receive!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Now foods is a trusted brand with quality products. Whey protein isolate is an essential supplement for weight training, and this product is excellent. Mixes easily with any beverage. I prefer a blender for my daily mix. The vanilla flavor is delicious, not too sweet. It is also an excellent value compared to similar products. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Great quality protein powder that tastes very mild. It's a large size and a good bargain for the price especially since it was on sale at the time that I bought it. I think it helps with energy for exercise and is a good source of extra protein in our diets. I will buy again.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

This powder mixes easily in any liquid and the vanilla flavour compliments most fruit-containing smoothies. With veggie-based smoothies, I like to add a few drops of peppermint cookie or coconut flavoured stevia drops when I'm in the mood for something more "complex" than simply vanilla -and this powder is PERFECT for that!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ideal for a good breakfast shake in the morning, however, I find the vanilla flavouring a little overwhelming. Instead of enhancing the flavour of my breakfast shake it's all I can taste. I would recommend no flavouring or chocolate if you purchase. So what do I do I use as flour and that really works well.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Protein is quite tasty (vanilla), well digested because the stomach does not swell and there are no gases. However, in the blender it foams very much and as a result there will be a belching few times, with other proteins this was not observed. Therefore, I simply stir it with a spoon in a glass of water.