Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, MCT Powder with Whey Protein, Chocolate Mocha, 1 lb (454 g) - iHerb
RO
Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I love it. Now I can have a 3 in 1 non oilly bulletproof coffee with mct oil, whey protein with mocha flavor. So convenient. No need for a blender. It is sweet but since I use the big Iherb approx. 1 liter tumbler, the taste is just right. It's filling and I noticed I lost weight quicker than without. I love the taste, that it is in powder form that I purchased the other flavor too (caramel).

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I should order more of this! It is so tasty!!! I always order from iHerb because of their competitive prices. I am ordering from Dubai.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Not a huge fan. The specs/ingredients are great but it just doesn't taste very good or mix very well. Because of the MCT, the powder has an oiliness to it so even when vigorously using a blender bottle, it just doesn't mix completely. If you blend it into a smoothie (using a blender) it will incorporate. Also, the MCT makes the powder have an unpleasant coconut taste (kind of stale tasting coconut)

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Initially cause some stomach irritation. Need to start gradually before increasing dosage.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

wow the taste is amazing

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

taste delicious. feeling energetic before workout.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

good taste and it's really match with coffee

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

Very Good and convenient, I can carry around easily , Great !

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

super amazing, works noticeable

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Chocolate flavor with protein.