RO

Based on 3,175 Ratings
1,956
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Good

The oil doesn't have a distinct scent but it is very good to moisturize the skin. The packaging is good. Uses and benefits of rosehip oil are so many. Size is good it will last for a long time. I feel my hands and face smooth after using it and I add it to my other cremes

05fe3c73-ac9d-4e0d-8551-252ff08b4ebd

Suitable in any ages! Highly recommended for trouble face ! The benefits of rose hip seed oil helps your face to calm and relief the burning feeling of you face. Especially to sensitive skin like me using this is a heaven plus it gives you a long lasting moisture. Use this at night before sleep and you can see the effect when you wake up in the morning.

4f358c01-1ce5-426a-a5ef-091e43f22507
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This oil is miraculous. I use it to lighten my armpits and bikini line. It is a slow process, but it gives results, as the oil regenerates the skin and reinforces the production of collagen and elastin, being also responsible for nourishing it deeply. It is also a great natural option to rebuild hair strands, promoting deep hair hydration, just add a few drops to your hair mask!

79b71b90-68f9-43a5-8932-e885ad82ee4d
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Judging from the brand and comparing the price to the size of the product I am happy with the value it presents. It is a 30ml 100% pure rose hip seed oil. Besides that the brand is yes a good brand. Before buying this Rose Hip oil I thought of the possibility and imagine if I were to extract the oil myself with the process involving planting, watering, fertilizing and waiting for the blooms to flower, and then waiting for its hips to form... oh dear and more to come.. 😜 yes the next many steps to follow ha ha ha 😂🤣🤣 drying them sorting off its soft hairy elements and up to this point it is just the tea making process not the oil extracting process which I believe is more complicated. So i gave up imagining it and made up my mind to purchase it. It is a wonderful product and I love the scent with its soft oily texture. It is very economical to use since I only need to apply 2-3 drops and at most 4 drops. Go on try it 🤩

631b7841-b140-409f-9379-91e973381b11
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I've been using rosehip seed oil for years. it moisturizes and nourishes my sensitive skin. I really like the pump packaging, but it is not great quality and tends to splatter everywhere. I will keep purchasing this product from this brand. everytime I take it out of my routine I instantly notice.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This was the first rose hip seed oil I tried and its really high quality. I order for my mom and myself and it clears acne scars, helps with dark circles, evens skin tone and tightens pores, I've also seen a nice plumping effect. Apparently its supposed to be like a natural form of retinol. Great if you have sensitive skin. It smells pretty bad but its worth it for the benefits! Update: The newer bottle comes with a pump and doesn't seem to be as high quality. I'm pretty disappointed and contacting the company. I'll see if it still works as well but the color is much lighter yellow almost clear which usually means it is not cold pressed and is not high quality.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

A lot of rosehip seed oil products are pricey; I used to buy Life-flo brand for years until they raised their prices substantially. I have switched to NOW brand and have not been disappointed. It goes on smoothly, the scent tells me it is fresh and not stale. Note: this does not smell like roses, nor is it supposed to. It is also not for distilling like an essential oil (I've noticed some who are confused as to the use of roseHIP vs rose). Rosehip seed oil is taken from the seeds of the hip of a rose -- the hip of a rose is the hard reddish orange ball that is left when the rose on a rose plant is long gone. Native Americans used these as a vitamin C source; they are extremely high in vitamin C. And so rosehip seed oil's benefit is as a natural plant source of vitamin C and in this case, for topical application to the skin. I use it nightly; it does not sit on top of the skin but absorbs readily into the skin; a little goes a long way. Great quality product!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of rose hip seed oil. It's a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. Its come with a nice package and it does moisturize your dry skin! This product is good for sensitive skin like me. I highly recommend to try this product.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The oil doesn’t have scent, I use it daily before sleeping. The size is good , it lasts for long time . Good packaging . The benefits of rose hip are known as essential oils for moisturize and nourishment the sensitive skin and . I liked my healthy skin after using this high quality product. I add few drops sometimes to my cream or use it alone on clean skin.My age is 37 years and I recommend it

Posted on Sep 11, 2022