RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 16, 2022
using for oily skin

There is no aweful scent to this product. The size is great. The quality is just as great.!8 have super oily skin, and was told, to combat this, one would need to add oils because my skin is producing excess because with thinks it doesn’t have enough. So far it seems to be helping. I have only had it for a week.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The owner of a natural personal products store told me about the benefits of marula oil as a facial moisturizer. The NOW Foods purchase is my first--but it won't be my last! I use it as a night moisturizer and one drop will cover my entire face and neck. I can't detect any scent, and my face feels dewy even in the morning.

this oil is high quality body and hair oil. it's very nice on the skin it doesn't smell bad like most of other organic pure oils, and it's really moisturizing the skin and the hair I recommend it to you please like my comment if you agree with me :)

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

After using this oil for a week, I'm impressed Seeds have a very subtle smell The texture is very light and delicate When compared with two drops of high-quality oil consumed daily, the amount is excellent A few of the beneficial components of the oil are: amino acids arginine and glutamic acid, which are moisturizing and anti-aging

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Marula oil has a comedogenic rating of 3-4. It also contains 70-80 percent oleic acid. Many people with oily or acne-prone skin find marula oil to be incompatible with their skin as it can clog pores. However, this oil is more suitable for dry, mature skin which is my skin type. I find it rich but not too greasy and make my skin feel well hydrated. I also like the dark glass bottle and pump-style dispenser which keep light and oxygen out for better oil preservation.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

This is a versatile oil for many skin types. It has virtually no scent. Very hydrating without being thick. Absorbs nicely. And that price can’t be beat. Great value.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I like to use it on my face and for my hair. I use just 3 drops for my ends everyday and this oil is completely natural

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

It hydrates my skin in winter. The only down side is the packaging. There will be some oil residues left on the pump after you pump out the oil. Also , this product is cheaper than other brand.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I love this marula oil because it is organic and 100% pure, exceptionally good for the face skin, I recommend using it every night after skin cleaning routine

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This oil is great for body & face. Sooth dry skin. Feels good on skin. Scent is quite neutral. I use it as is , or in a cream blend with other essensial oils.