RO

1,106
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 26, 2022
2,123

I have used the organic argan oil for my body, skin and hair as well, it is excellent and its size is large and excellent in use, its smell is natural, it does not leave more large on the skin, the product is effective and strong and has made a drastic change in my hair, its price is reasonable in relation to its size, one of best essential oil product for daily use , it’s moisturiser and good for sensitive skin and dry hair

3b38b1b7-3116-40c5-a0de-d3aeab28bf38

First time with NOW oils, i only heard nothing but great feedback about this brand, personally this is a great deal because this much amount of argan oil can be bought from my country only if it's fake but cheap price or real but expensive, you can't find all 3 which are great amount of oil, price and quality so i'm happy to purchase it also i already checked its quality on a product scan app and it doesn't say 99.99% good but 100% amazing and literally nothing on ingredients except for organic argan oil. As it shows in the photos it comes well protected since the bottle is from glass, the paper on top and under the bottle has the expiration date on case you are wondering, it's good for the whole body, face, hair even cuticles as it says on "Condition" part and personally i like to apply it as a pree-poo for 1h or 2h to get all that benefit even use it overnight sometimes & shower in the morning, also mix it with a moisturizer as my last skincare routine step(LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

b82902b8-2050-4a38-bc2f-bce48fe833a3
1aa95822-d2b9-4424-bffd-cd7d2f39f835
3b635532-518f-4dbc-96a5-df3bb0cdc6fc
95146be6-c137-403e-a3cd-f586d3c9d33e
6754f9bd-68ef-4250-a3cc-e618626c72b8
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Description NOW® Solutions Certified Organic & 100% Pure Argania Spinosa The Gold of Morocco Multi-Purpose Oil USDA Organic Expeller Pressed & Hexane Free Certified Organic by QAI Non GMO Project Verified Condition: For dry hair, scalp, skin and/or cuticles in need of natural and intensive moisture renewal. Solution: Organic Argan Oil from Morocco is beneficial for all skin types due to its rich fatty acid content. Organic Argan Oil is a multi-functional product. It adds shine to your hair and provides moisture for your skin, hair, scalp and nail cuticles. It also helps to soothe, nourish, and protect skin from the elements. Because it's easily-absorbed, organic argan oil helps to maintain a healthy skin pH balance as well.

e25b3eeb-14a4-431c-9992-d7495f04cf83
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

ed5083bb-085a-4879-8584-0f7c302e9c81
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Supreme quality cold pressed oil of Argania spinosa kernel ingredient. Size is suitable for the various uses it can have. I myself have been using in the hair and skin, and is absorbed like heaven, unlike some other thicker oilsouthere. It's bottle is dark glass to protect product from light exposure, with a plastic dropper, and It's color is slightly yellowish. I am in love for the power of nourishment it's been having in my cútis

1ced8c9e-b411-4580-8eac-0c51f6b9c46c
d22c4578-0f24-43dd-b6f2-5f2a1f52b0ed
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Now products are always always in high quality. For me, i use two drops of Argan oil and a spoon of sweet almond oil and put it in my hair 2x a week. The benefit is that it makes my hair more healthier and thicker and moisturize it. The oil has no scent and it’s in a good size of bottle

7b727192-d90d-441c-96c1-bdf7472dfba8
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This will be one of my essential oils! This is my second time using iHerb and the packaging is very great! I’ve been using this for my hair and I feel my hair is moisturized as the argan oil is very beneficial for the hair. The scent is nice and the quality is very good and the size was as expected!

df755bd9-82f0-4434-a3aa-5a980ad2e63c
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It is not my first time with now essential oil but first time with argan oil the size is perfect and package very good now oil famous with its quality i will use it for my hair to moisturize it and it is well nourishment for my skin the product scent is good

679199b5-cd7a-4431-9437-c09b1e13dfaa
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The scent is great I use it on my hair to make it thicker and less dry. The size is okay for like 4 months or even more since I mix it with other oils. Package is great and the benefits are really amazing for hair and skin (nourishment and moisturize)

31060a7a-bde3-45df-b562-1af17cd4d3d3
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

There is nothing “pure” about this “Argan Oil.” 👉 It doesn’t have even a tiny hint of yellow/gold color to it... it’s a milky white/gray color 👉 There is NO smell at all... 👉 Pure Argan Oil has a little sediment on the bottom of the bottle. This had nothing. 👉 It doesn’t absorb. Take a look at the pics I provided... I show where I put the drop of “oil” on my arm. Then I show a pic 5 mins later and it’s still greasy/slimy 👉 Nowhere on the bottle does it even say where it was made. If you look at my pics, the only thing it says is “The Gold of Morocco” and “NOW FOODS Bloomingdale, IL.” No “Made in” anywhere. If this was pure, it would’ve stated “made in Morocco” 💥I have no idea what I was sold. But, it’s NOT Argan Oil...