RO

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

High quality, non-GMO ingredients "NOW" brand products are my go-to, and I have been a fan of this product for years. It's an easy to take sized capsule, and the dosage seems just right for my needs. The benefits I derive are that it seems to provide a bit of a mental boost during higher-stress days.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Important nutrient. Found in green leafy foods, too. I opted for a supplement just to try it but I should have looked for a version made from something other than SOY since I avoid soy due to hypothyroidism. But I am taking it anyway since I bought it. Let's see how it goes. Besides its key role in cell cycle signaling, it also covers and protects cells and is involved in blood clotting. A key phospholipid of the human brain and eye, PS plays important roles in supporting healthy cognitive function, mental acuity and memory. With so many benefits, I am willing to overlook the SOY factor.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Improve your brain clarity with this quality supplement. The product seems to be made of top quality ingredients. The small dosage size mean you can introduce this supplement slowly into your diet. So far this supplement has not caused and adverse side effects. The package arrived on time in a good strong box. It was undamaged and in opens

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

NOW® Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from soy lecithin that plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication. Phosphatidyl Serine is a major structural component of neural membranes where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood. These properties make NOW® Phosphatidyl Serine an ideal supplement for the support of cognitive function.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Choose this supplement for my grandmother to support her cognitive and for some memory issues that she have. Didn't expect to be the magic pill at one dose, after a month of taking it, she doesn't forget more things that before, and have more clarity in the memories that comes from her younger age.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Man I'm very sure this is working well. But not sure what. This isn't something like L-tyrosine where you'd feel an (almost) instant shift. I can't say that I feel any immediate effects, really, I just notice that my overall disposition over the week seems to be a lot more positive, brighter if that makes sense, and this supplement was the only change in my diet

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

As above. This is the same product as the Solgar phosphitydlserine. I ordered this when the solgar product was not in stock. Same benefits especially since I had none for about 2-3 weeks!

Nora
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Phosphatidylserine has an important role in various functions of the human body, and especially of the brain. Therefore I take it for enhancing cognitive abilities such as memory and thinking skills, and I can actually notice the difference since I started consuming it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My mum had cancer 12 years ago and her doctor advised her to purchase this product after her chemotherapy. Since then she uses this project regularly and her health has been improved significantly.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Phosphatidyl-L-serine is a phospholipid component of the cell membrane and plays a key role in cell cycle signalling, specifically in relation to apoptosis. It has been suggested that dietary supplements of phosphatidyl-L-serine may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly.