RO

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This has been a life saver for our family with a child with ASD who didnt not sleep to sleeping more then 8 hours at night has been a god sent honestly could not have asked for a better product and its all natural witch is very important to me

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is a great quality formulation with xylitol, which makes it good for your teeth, even after brushing. When you open the top lid there is a dropper hole in the lid under that which is perfect for putting drops into a spoon or straight into your mouth. It tastes sweet, which I like.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have a desk job and sit before of a screen all day. This causes melatonin levels to fall during the day so it is harder to get to sleep at night time. This product has definitely helped me get to sleep faster and it also has a very pleasant sweet taste. I would not use it all year round though.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

great product, good taste. amazing quality came very fast. packed well. ingredients are natural, gluten free. i like the fact it works quickly. unbreakable bottle. very easy to use. blends into any liquid, very good price great benefit. i will order again for sure. size of bottle is very convenient to hold, dosage is very precise.

I use this for myself and my 12 year old son with sensory issues. It definately helps us to fall asleep easily and faster, and there's no groggy after effects the next day. It can be a bit tricky getting the correct dose, as you need to drop out of the top of the bottle onto a spoon, there's no dropper attached to the lid. The taste is strong but not bad, my son got used to it with no problems. We use this and the Sundown Naturals brand (depending on availability), they both work well at a great price.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I take only 10 drops so dosage is effective, it works so well, helping me fall asleep and also sleeping much deeper and better. I didn't feel any hard time to wake up or other side effects. great quality and good size of bottle, glad that ingredients with no sugar, yet taste is good 👌🏻

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is the best priced liquid melatonin and I prefer it to gummies as I don’t like my son having more sugar before bed. Especially since he’s usually brushed his teeth already by the time we remember melatonin. Easy to get an accurate dose with liquid, not so much for tablets and gummies. My fussy son will take it, he won’t take tablets and won’t take anything that tastes bad.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Just what I need to fall asleep quickly and sleep deeply. I've always had insomnia and sometimes this is the only thing that will help me get past the threshold to restful sleep. I love that you can adjust dosage easily. Some nights I know I just need a little bit while others I need more.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Works perfectly with so much benefit. My daughter struggled to get to sleep and now has no issue. Excellent quality product. We cannot do without it and the dosage with size of bottle lasts a long time. We have used iHerb Now for years and always shipped well within the timeframe advertised. Very easy to order.