RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Чудово!

Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-Complex vitamin. Flush-Free Niacin contains Inositol Hexanicotinate, a form of Niacin that consists of six molecules of niacin linked to a single inositol molecule. It is slowly broken down in the body to yield free niacin and inositol. This gradual release of Niacin allows for true Niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush that many people cannot tolerate.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I take this every other day with vitamin c. system and skin healthy. Niacin (vitamin B-3) is often part of a daily multivitamin, but most people get enough niacin from the food they eat. Foods rich in niacin include yeast, milk, meat, tortillas and cereal grains which are the foods that I am avoiding so I am taking thrse capsules instead.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,070

This supplement has this which obviously support my healthy Immune system and bone's strong mobility, Thanks to this Vitamin B Niacin containing supplement! To minimized the flush, I always take it when I was about to fall asleep. I always het a Very good morning time when I wake up!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Taking this for my ADHD symptoms. Initially was taking Niacinamide, however it takes a high dose to see any changes, so I decided to switch to Niacin instead. I was concerned about the flush, so I’ve chosen this flush-free type. I can see that my sleep routine is getting a little better after a month, a little more energy during the day.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
1,265

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been using the NOW brand of Niacin for a while and find it to be very effective with cognition. I am an older person so need a bit of help and use this supplement as part of a nootropic stack. Niacin is a very useful vitamin and this particular form does not create flushing issues. I recently read on a nootropic site that niacin can be taken at night to assist with sleep. As I suffer with occasional insomnia I have found that over the past few nights I am falling asleep more quickly and seem to stay asleep. I hope this isn't a coincidence and I will continue to take this supplement at night after dinner. I do also wake up feeling refreshed so perhaps this is a result of the niacin. I am happy with the quality of this product. It comes well packaged with a seal.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Ordered for a friend to keep his blood cholesterol levels under check. This one is flush free so you do not have to worry about the unpleasant flush side effect. Although some say this may not work perfectly for cholesterol but my friend's last medical checkup return good result. Will continue use.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Best thing I’ve ever purchased so far. It helps with inflammation, it makes a huge difference in my hair, it doesn’t have a taste . I see a lot of improvement . I love the quality of this supplement