RO

4.6
Based on 1,460 Ratings
1,088
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Good value for money, excellent free radical fighting anti oxidative

This good quality ingredient grape seed extract supplement comes in a 90 capsule is packaged in a small size bottle. Its main benefit is as an anti oxidant and I take it to help keep my circulatory system healthy as I age. Composed of quality grape seed extract and other herbals. Capsules are odorless and have no taste.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

250mg per capsule is probably one of the higher concentration products money can buy. I am gonna take this together with 1000mg Vitamin C and “Life Extension” Tart Cherry - a combination that seems to work well for me. Won’t be able to quantify the effectiveness but the feeling for me is just right. Such simple Antioxidants cocktail is also relatively cheaper than some of those expensive products and I am gladly sharing with all.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

What I am pleased about this product is it comes with extra strength for a not material increase in price compared to the normal packaging of about 50% to this item. It helps to reduce the number of supplements to swollow at any one time. It's a great product coming from a Brand I trust and been with for most of my requirements.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great product and a good protection for our future health and wellbeing. My husband and I both take it and do not have any adverse reactions and will continue to take it as I know it is very important to rid free radicals. I feel confident on the quality of the product and will continue to purchase this on an ongoing basis.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. Had heart surgery 8 years ago and has an auto-immune disease. One of my top high quality supplements. 👍🏻

7b28f81f-8b43-411a-8630-be9e6bf5d76a
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This is a quality grape seed extract and good value for money (as most supplements by Now), however I prefer Vitaflavan GSE by California Gold, which is biased toward low molecular weight polyphenols and has been shown in preclinical studies to increase NAD+ levels via the inflammatory pathway (CD38 inhibition). This one has a much larger content of high molecular weight tannins, like its lower strength version by the same company. Neutral taste.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
1,946
12,118

Good ingredients, benefits for skin , heart and healthy. I like this brand💕 I take 2 capsules a day with vitaminC and Hyaluronic Acid for Antioxidant , anti-aging and healthy heart. Great quality

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Antioxidants in grape seed help you maintain healthy blood pressure and improve your circulation. They help to improve blood flow and strengthen your blood vessels, especially the vessels experiencing chronic venous insufficiency or varicose veins

Posted on May 11, 2022

Saw good reviews on this product...so decided to give it a try. So far no side effects. For the health benefits, I suppose it will take time to see results. I like the fact that the capsules are veg.

84b5aded-a752-44c5-b5ea-5cc9258b4618
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I am taking it to confirm the reported effect that this product can help lower blood pressure. I expect it will take a few months to see. Otherwise, this is good as an anti-oxidant.