RO

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent - constantly reordering

I love this product. I came off the pill a year ago, and doing my research on herbal supplements to assist this transition, I came across Angelica/Dong Quai. Let me tell you - I had awful heavy periods and they came at random after coming off the pill. After I started taking Dong Quai consistently alongside Vitex, my periods evened out to a near perfect 28 day cycle. My cramps weren’t nearly as bad as before and they weren’t as heavy. I recommend this to every lady having hormonal issues!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

My age 34 and I have been taking this supplement for 2 years now. My main concern is to help me with fertility and to regulate my period. It does improves my menstrual cycle. Which is a good benefit. There is no taste as it is in capsule. I take 2 caps a day

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very beneficial and good quality. Good for those who have problems with their blood circulation and improves it if it is too sluggish. Of course, don't forget to ask your doctor about using it, because it has affects the body's hormone balance, and should not be considered a normal supplement.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I am in peri menopause - taking red clover and black cohish root which worked for night sweats however they came back. Dong Quai is a game changer - I take 1 a day with the red clover and black cohish and night sweats pretty much gone. I have skipped tablets and night sweats came back. I could not buy locally. Love you Iherb!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great ! Dong Quai is a very good product with a very good quality the ingredients in it is a very good and it has a lot of good benefits in the body. l have experienced a very great change in my body since i was using this product.. the packaging is very fast in delivery and very fast. thanks to iherb.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I am in my 50s and i have been consuming dong guai on and off, mostly from TCM. Pleased to find it in iherbs. Quality of dong guai in now seems to work well. My daughter is also starting to consume. She feels more energetic during pms and help regulate period as well. Good stuff

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I take this supplement in combination with shatavari and wild yam. I did not notice any drastic changes or improvements. But overall, I feel better. Hair falls out less, the skin is fresher. Small capsules, easy to swallow, no unpleasant taste. I will try other products in this series, maybe they will work better.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

There is usually a significant improvement in my health & overall wellbeing upon consuming. I only wish it came in lower packing-quantities, cause they expire before we can manage to finish.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I ordered it for menopause and it worked for me. I sleep well and my hot flashes are gone. I don't know if that alone helped because I take several other supplements, but it definitely helped me feel better.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A great help to my wife and myself! My wife's hormones are much calmer and as a result, so is she, and my life is now close to perfect!!! Go on gents buy the wife a gift, I promise you, it will be worth it!