RO
4.1

4.1
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This product have a bit of herb scent. I use this serum in the morning on daily frequency because I have some dark spot on my cheek. I felt moisturized with this serum. This product composed of Vitamin C. The size is match its cheap price. I like the packaging because it protect the serum from being polluted. One of the benefit of this product is I do not feel my skin becoming dry and this serum is watery green. It does not sting even when I used it under my eye.

The package and the quality is amazing and it is the first time I will use it and the size and the price is absolutely affordable

d05952b9-8072-4499-bda9-e848eac6f062
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

have always liked this brand for their high quality products. first time trying this serum. i have some age spots / pigmentation so i'm going to see if there is any noticeable benefit after using this. it's brownish and smells a bit clinical, not the sickeningly sweet scents i find in most skin care products.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It does smoothly go on and my skin feels moisturized afterwards. I use it twice a day before putting on my regular moisturizer. But after 12 weeks we will have to see if it really works. I’ve only used it for a week so far. Update: it’s been several months of using this product and I haven’t seen changes in my dark spots, even with dabbing it only on dark spots and using it twice a day. Sorry it didn’t work for me.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The scent like vitamin c or orange Anti ageing I benefit from it when i had dark spot on my face It disappear Good packaging and good quality Easy to use

7c85c399-b189-4f17-af73-4aca154f4e64
8b18bf89-1862-4418-ac36-965e8f5d9f1f
124507fc-8657-4cdc-8062-37e1b25837e8
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Haven’t noticed any huge improvements on my acne probes sensitive skin but it does feel lovely and gentle on the skin. It has a very clinical scent so it that is not your thing maybe reconsider. It feels good quality and may repurchase if I do see more clarity in my skin never the less it is an enjoyable product to use

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

love this product so much. I noticed skin brightness in a week. paired with advanced clinical retinol it's such a winner. my skin has Improves dramatically. Smells great and has a beautiful gentle and soothing feel aswell.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Really like this very much, it has been diminishing dark spots onmy face. Also my skin is soo soft, and my wrinkles seem to be getting better. Thanks so much.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Do notice the slight improvement on skin after using alto the effect is slow

3771df0f-6951-416c-8263-bcb28e9f9721