RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Absolutely amazing, the powder is not fine, more like grit. Flavourless, i add to my juice every morning before breakfast. It has improved my gut health and digestion. I don’t have the feeling of a stomach sensitivity and diarrhoea. Its life changing for me. Fiber is needed everyday. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

This product mixes easily with liquid. And it is easy to use. I like the price. I have already recommended this product to a couple of friends

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Fiber - 3 is in my diet for a long time now. It's the best of fibers. It's ingredients are are not in other fiber products. It helps me diet and indirectly helps control my diabetes.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,070

Now Foods never disappoints, I'm glad that the functions of digestive system became normal right after taking this product, best Fiber powder that I've ever tried. Highly recommended to everyone.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It is a must during this period of time as it is very effective in improving digestion. The taste is ok and generally acceptable. Quality is very good and delivery is fast.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I love this fiber and I have't been able to find it anywhere in stores. The price was great too and it arrived quickly.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Just started, so far so good, no weird taste... infact I mixed with smoothie, it works well. As this product is very new to me, i have slight discomfort but it is nothing serious. Will buy again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

This definitely works. Just remember to drink more water and bye bye constipation.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Great source of fiber, have all of the source of fiber that i wanted.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Its ok, but it is very important no to exceed the maximum dosage, it can view your gut.