RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
최고!

Talking vitamins has never been so enjoyable. The flavor and texture of vitamins are better than I’ve ever had. This is an extremely high quality product, and the size of the bottle is just right - not too much or too few. The ingredients are fine. I really like concept of these gummy vitamins, even my husband enjoys taking them.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I enjoy chewable vitamins. I get tired of swallowing capsules and tablets, so chewables are a nice addition to my regimen. Sugar free vegetarian gummies are unusual in the supplement world, so I really appreciate this product. The taste is good and the dosage is just right. If I need more, I take more. Will continue to repurchase.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Vitamin D is so important and my husband is a diabetic - these are delicious and my husband doesn't have to worry about a huge impact to his blood sugar.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

So important for little ones development. Recommend brand by Dr Rhonda Patrick. Works great, my 1 year old loves the taste and looks forward to them every morning after breakfast!

Great sugar free vitamin d3 gummies, good taste good ingredients

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
1,256
1,288

excellent product, sugar free d3 Gummies , good quality, good ingredients

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

If you’re expecting chewy or bouncy gummies, these aren’t that texture. These are more like wine gums if you’re British or Canadian. Taste wise they’re decent and the most important thing is quality of Vitamin D!

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Pretty good for sugar free. They did take a little bit to get used to, not a typical gummy.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Zero Sugar makes me a Happy Camper. Taste good too. Great for your bones. A+

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great taste. Xylitol is used as sweetener and that’s awesome. Gummy’s are very soft. Easy to take as everyday routine.