RO

4.9
Based on 1,002 Ratings
Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Good

If only it is not sugar coated will be great price. My 8 yr old take 1 gummy and 3 years old twins 3 years old share half each. In Singapore, during 30% sale I paying $20+ for 60 gummies but at iherb I can get 120 gummies at $20++.

2dc4c6b6-1ea9-4c73-957e-cf28187b8849
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love the taste and take it once a day, sometimes twice because I really enjoy the taste, it's yummy...you won't feel like eating vitamin or supplement, and I believe it will help to maintain the level of Vit D in my body... because my kids also consumed Vit D3 from Nordic Naturals and their level of Vit D3 is above 30, even the doctor was surprised because most of the children in our country are deficient of Vit D3 even the sun shines every day of the year.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This product is a must have for us as a family. As. family of six, we all have this, plus Nordic Multivitamin and Nordic C vitamin through the year. They fit the required dosage recommended by our doctor. It's a tasty and easy consumed product of good quality. After trying different vitamins, pudder, pills, capsules and other gummies, we've landed on this one. they have good taste, good size and the right ingredients. Adding these vitamins, plus som Iodine, has increased our family's energy level and reduced our sickdays. iHerb sends quickly and effectively, and it comes in a good package delivered to our door in Norway by DHL.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

These gummies are excellent tasting. I trust the ingredients by Nordic Naturals. I also take their omega fish oil products. Highly recommend any product by Nordic Natural.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Perfect supplement, very yummy with no sugars. They taste so good so you don’t forget taking them. I take it during the winter time to boost my immune system.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I feel a difference as soon as I take them. Vitamin D deficiency is impactful, especially in the northern latitudes. These gummies boost mood and support a multitude of functions in the body. I also really trust the sourcing and quality of Nordic Naturals.