RO

1,764
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,694

This is not the first time I order drugs from this manufacturer and I can recommend them. Qualitatively made from natural raw materials without GMOs. Big advantageous packaging, enough for a long period of use. Quality tested by thousands of users. There is an effect from the reception. It is better to take according to the recommendation and prescription of a doctor, since effectiveness can be individualized.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Vitamin D and its importance for children, adolescents and adults is well known, hair loss, delayed teeth, weak bones, depression, I looked for vitamin D deficiency, so I keep giving it to my children in exchange with vitamin C, especially during the study period to raise immunity, I chose this type whose composition is rich Very good company, high concentration, my kids loved it, it tastes good

34972b45-b523-4fe5-a777-4461571fe6b0

I like to switch between these and Rainbow Light's gummi D3 supplements. They fit all my criteria: vegetarian, high potency, short ingredients list, and reasonably priced. Also, they taste good. Taking a D3 supplement has helped so much with my mood and sleep cycle and these are a great choice for me.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Amazing vitamins, my 2 years old son loves them. The size of a gummie is just right, the taste is great. These vitamins are high quality ones, the dosage is perfect for kids. Ingredients are perfect. I can’t tell how good the effect is because my son hasn’t been taken them for a long time yet, but I’m sure it doesn’t its job.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It's great that vitamin D can be taken in this form. It is very difficult to force a child to drink liquid from a spoon. And chewing gummies are very tasty, the child likes it, it is interesting to get them and eat them yourself. She even reminds me to take vitamins. I'm very happy, I would eat it myself)

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I take vitamin D3 on regular basisand decided to try these gummies instead Nordic Natural softgells. I love them so much! Berries taste so refreshing! Will continue to take these gummies!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This company consistently produces top quality products using the best ingredients. I will continue to use Nordic for ALL my needs as well as my children’s needs.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Easy to chew, no funny tastes. I loaded up on these for my Winter up North where we have almost no sunny days. Helps me feel much more happier with my mood in general. Will always use!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

These are hands down some of the best Vitamin D supplements for kids. I was hesitant to try them at first because they are also some of the priciest. My daughter had low D levels and we’ve gone through about three brands on our way to these.