RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent! Great taste and my kids love it

Fantastic vitamin D gummy suppplement for kids. Easy to eat, delicious watermelon flavor and an all-round effective and high-quality supplement for children to take on a daily basis. Highly recommend. I have purchased this product from iHerb on a regular basis for my 2 sons over the past 3 years.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

My kids love it. The gummies taste so good. I am truly amazed I can find a suitable package for a healthy vitamin. The size is perfect for my 2 kids. We use it daily.

If you need to take 600mg dosage specifically and only want to take one per day. I have a hard time swallowing pills, so opted for these gummies, even though they are for kids.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great quality, with excellent ingredients, that my kids enjoy to take cause they taste good. I feel good having them use such a good product.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It fills the daily intake even for adults. Ideal if you don’t live in a sunny place like I do. My son demands his gummy every day, like a treat:)

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

In general I like supplements of this brand. It’s more costly but the ingredients are good and it doesn’t have too much sugar unlike many other cheaper brands.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

One of my kids favorite vitamin D supplement daily .The taste , size of gummies they love it. From the packaging to quality so great.

bddfd0cd-dadf-46f9-b7c2-a6f84c50ad6a
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

good quality! good ingredients, good taste. My child eats with pleasure and health benefits.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Good vitamin D3 for kids. Convinient in use, my kid like it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022