RO

4.8
Based on 2,587 Ratings
2,249
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

i have been using iherb for supplements from a long time. its products are great. this vitamin d supplement is great in taste and my ASD child love it. its use is easy and perfect size. packaging is very good and safe contains regular dose of 400IU benefit for kids age group.i am giving on daily basis and i have seen improvment .

c5604f91-18f2-4d2f-8aff-691c9ce6ef14

Children need vitamin D for bone growth and development. So do babies developing in the womb. Vitamin D helps us absorb calcium. The quality is 100% superb. Ingredients are just right. My kids love taking this d3 supplement everyday.. no need for vitamin c. This is the way to go. I see a lot of improvements on my kids, no more easy to acquire cough or colds from the environment.

489f0ea3-0b75-4c1f-b73b-dd73b9ebbd67
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have not give this supplement to my kids but I tried one gummies (the taste was very delicious) Easy to swallow and like candy. As an adult, I really like it. After my kids finished their D3 + K2, I will give them this vitamin. Hope they will be more healthy and active.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good quality, 3 year age child love its taste. Each size is just good for child to eat. Package maintain well when ship. Easy to use. Frequency is eat every day. this comment box really need improvement.

95762161-9d38-4627-b8f0-fb4645ac0c45
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Maintaining vitamin D for children in exchange with vitamin C for children, especially during the school period, increases immunity, supports children’s health, and also helps speed recovery from viruses and colds. I took this vitamin interchangeably with other vitamins and indeed my children loved it and recommend it

f83e6d26-6c53-4449-bce8-3a8edee3f27f
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Excellent quality Excellent ingredient Good taste but my daughter didn’t like it Easy to use Good size Package perfectly Good benefit Good supplement Excellent serving

62cebe4a-52a3-4f14-939d-898d42362db8
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great supplement!The quality is super!I am very happy with the result!A reliable and proven brand that you can trust!I recommend it

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It was the best choice to by this kind of Vitamin D. My child loves them. And there aren't any problems and tears any more with taking the Vitamin D.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This product is great for my 4 year old and 6 year old! I use these during cold/flu season! They love the taste and I love the ingredients.