RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 5, 2023
Excellent Fish oil!

When it comes to looking after your health, there is no substitute for Ultimate Omega Xtra. This powerful combination of omega-3s and vitamin D3 helps to ensure maximum heart, brain, joint mobility, and immune system support. With 3400 mg of omega-3s, 1000 I.U. (25 mcg) of vitamin D3, and non-GMO certification, purity testing, and wild-caught guarantees, you can rest assured knowing you're getting the highest quality nutrients possible in every dose. Experience the superior benefits of Ultimate Omega Xtra and start feeling your best today: heart healthy, brain sharp, joints flexible and your immune system fortified. Unfortunately, it is not longer shipped to Europe and I have to find an alternative. But this is my first choice. Thanks for liking my review!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

IHerb has the best price for this product, in higher strength than I’ve been able to source locally. I’ve been using Ultimate Omega Extra by Nordic Naturals for 2.5 months, I had no trouble with the taste, I enjoy taking my daily dose.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is the only brand that I trust for omega’s, all the family is using it. We have much more energy than before starting supplementing.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

The product is good, but the delivery takes a little too long so that one has to order in advance a lot; the fish oil taste is horrible, but this is the case for all fish oil products no matter if you add lemon, orange...

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This and Carlson seem to be the most reputable brands for quality EPA/DHA. Would have rated it 5 stars but Carlson is better value for money.

Posted on May 10, 2021

I started taking this after a concussion. I personally don't love the taste, but as far as fish oil goes, I've tasted way worse. It's a very high quality fish oil, guaranteed to be free from heavy metals (which is important to me). A warning...I accidentally spilled some on my clothes, and cannot get the smell to come out. But I'm sure that would be the same for any fish oil.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

This is a product that came highly recommended by our nutritionist, I love that it includes Vit D which means not having to add an additional supplement in for the kids. The flavour is very mild, I give my kids their dose in a small measure of orange juice and everyone gladly gulps it down, unlike other fish oils that have very heavy flavours. Absolutely recommend for kids who don't like swallowing capsules!

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Clean 3rd party tested which is important with fish oil given the chance of heavy metals.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Only omega 3 i buy high in dha is the key....