RO

4.8
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,342
Great natural

I’m 78 and have arthritis and some joint pain. It probably took a few months for this to start working but I feel like it really helps. They are easy to swallow and there’s no fishy taste. I’ve been using these for a few years now and don’t plan on stopping.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

On the recommendation of my dietitian, I'm trying out the Nordic Naturals ProOmega-D. I won't know for sure until December whether or not the capsules are working, but I can say that they don't have that fishy after taste or "fish burp". The gel capsules smell and taste like lemon.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

repeat order for the family. as we do not consume alot of fishes, this is to supplement our diet. we took half-hearted recommended dose daily.

4ed23397-ae0b-4f4f-aaab-d7f029eca089
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

The fish oils don’t smell. Nordic Naturals products are the quality you expect of them. Easy to take daily. Made up of quality ingredients. Highly recommended

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is the best Omega 3 on the market. I also use the one with added D. I can feel a huge difference when I use a different source for vitamin D. These pills have been a huge help with my dry eyes.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Best fish oil. Can’t use anything else. I take 4 caps a day to get 1-2g of EPA per day which is what you need to reduce inflammation and boost mood.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

A truly great product! Highly recommended! The compound is great and my family takes it from the youngest to the oldest. Good for our cardiovascular, digestive, nervous system , skin and hair. And of coarse I would take omega-3 from a good brand to be sure of quality. It is better not take any polyunsaturated fatty acids than to take bad ones.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Nordic Naturals ProOmega-D Lemon 180 Soft gels are top drawer quality. I've been taking them for several years, religiously, and I can't remember the last time I was actually sick. They help to promote excellent immune system functions and are obviously very effective. Additionally, they promote good heart health and contribute to good cognitive function, both very critical for we older folks. The Pro Omega-D brand is our favorite. It's simply the best you can get, in my humble opinion.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

My daughter has been using this for years! Great health benefits.