RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The gels are on the large side, but easy to swallow. It is a great and effective product as my kids have been sick a few times while we adults managed to escape it. I take just 1 gels a day for maintenance and only increase to 2 when I feel I'm about to get sick.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Good quality! Have gone through 4 bottles of this. Helps with the overall immune support, which is much needed especially with covid cases still high.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

A little bit on the pricier side but Nordic Naturals is considered a good brand so I dont think twice about ordering from them. This also helped and was easy to take without any after taste.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great product. Easy to take and great results in 1 month.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Pill is big but easy to swallow. I could not sense any flavor nor had reflux or any kind of discomfort.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This product has the benefits of an antioxidant in three tablets a day and it’s very efficient!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Almost finish my second bottle, it’s great, doesn’t have any wired after taste, the only problem is that the soft gel is a bit big to swallow and sometimes i forgot to take 3 gels per day and end up only taking one.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Nordic Naturals is 3rd party tested. It boosts the immune system, which is especially needed now! I love the Nordic Naturals line of products- they are premium quality at a fair price!

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

We've been using these to boost our immunity since pre-pandemic times and are very happy with the results. We used to take Elderberry, C, D3, and Zinc supplements separately, but love the convenience of having one supplements that combines all of the above!