RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Happy with the purchase, I bought during the sale! Fast delivery even though the expiry date was within 3 months, but I was able to finish 1 bottle/month so not an issue.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The probiotic was easy on the stomach, and did not cause any distress throughout the whole month that I had consumed it. I take other products from Nordic Naturals. As I have not noticed significant benefits from this particular product, I'm switching to another reputable brand that has a lower price point and a better suite of strains.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I do feel less bloated after taking this probiotics. It is working well for my gastrointestinal system.

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This probiotic is great when the tummy doesn't feel too good due to indigestion or heartburn. Furthermore, you will find the price on iHerb more reasonable than at any other pharmacies or shops.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

Effective and it really helps regularity and bloating. I think it helps my gastritis problem.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It’s Great!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

good our health forever

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

One of the better probiotics ever available in the market.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

My stomach feels better when I take these probiotics versus of brands