Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Immune Booster, 90 Tablets - iHerb
RO

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

We have been using it for a while now and very pleased with the purchase. Brings plenty of benefits to everyday well-being, can see improvement in our energy level. Taste is ok. Great as a supplement to any diet in any age. Quality and ingredients are as usual perfect.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I'm no longer sickly. I just take this once a day. But 17 year old sister also takes this secretly (because its mine) and she said she grew 2 inches in 2 months when she regularly took this. She's tall and wants to be taller. She knows her height because she regularly measures it. Now she bought for herself. I'm not saying this could make you taller. Other factors may have contributed to my sisters growth in height, too. And thats her experience, not mine. As for me, I'm not sickly. I feel more confident about my health. When other people in my house are sick, I dont catch the virus and I believe this supplement and regular exercise helps my immune system to be stonger.

0184cc7b-06b0-419a-9e07-ab2b58f63e2e
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent . First time buy that item. Item come with good expiry date. Its yet to try.

3323b9ae-da7e-469c-9af2-060f313e2145
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very helpful at the first stage of flu and cold.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good Stuff as a maintenance dose one take a capsule daily, as a mega-dose can take 4.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Fast delivery and good quality product. Buy more next time.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

Over the last few years, my husband has tried many supplements to boost his energy. This one seems to be working better than any of the others. I do muscle testing. This product has a nutrient that essential for my husband. We are very pleased.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So far it’s all good Too soon to tell if they work

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

i love this vitamins and this is the best vitamins i've ever take so far. Been taking this for 4 months now and its really good. I strongly recommend this!

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

am very happy with the product! I have been a client of iHerb for 12 years! I am very pleased with the service and the products! I will continue to be your customer!