RO

4.8
Based on 2,315 Ratings
1,961
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Great help for your liver

Egg yolk lecithin is very helpful supplement for your body. It has many benefits supporting your liver, gall bladder, nervous system, skin. I usually take 2 pills before the meals. It helps my stomach to digest food better, moisturizes and soothes my skin. But there are more benefits that are not visible too - for your heart, blood vessels, and more. I like the quality and that this lecithin is not liquid (like sunflower one), so it's comfortable to take these pills with you as they will not melt in a hot weather. Please hit like if my review was helpful

13c83ab4-1363-4083-baa6-851a8c026385
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great quality product. I am taking 3g (5 capsules) once a day with lunch in anti candida protocol. I was looking for lecithin that is not from soy or sunflower. I was happy to find this lecithin, cause this is the only one that is from egg yolk. It doesn't contain any critical ingredient . Capsule's size is not too big, easy to swallow, doesn't have any taste. Even my 4yo daughter can take it.

805cb3bf-04b0-47ab-b3a7-fc2bda94cd0b
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I take lecithin on a daily basis. It really helps me with my digestion system and brain activity. I used to take sunflower lecithin before but bought this one to try egg yolk lecithin and it’s really good. The size of capsules is comfortable, even children can take them without problems. The quality is really good

Posted on May 7, 2022

I used it in combination with other supplements. And I am sure this combination helped. Egg Yolk Lecithin from Nature Plus has a good quality. Also it has a big size, it lasts for a long time, I take 2 pills in the morning during mu breakfast. It has a lot of benefits for health.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
1,695

Lecithin is involved in the synthesis of myelin. Since my peripheral nerve endings are broken, lecithin is simply necessary. I drink for three weeks. It is still difficult to say about the result, since nerve endings, according to doctors, are not restored. But I believe that you can restore them. I will drink lecithin constantly with other badas.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have used this brand of egg yolk lecithin for years. It has never disappointed. Truly amazing product. I stumbled upon this info many years ago and I am glad I did. It helps with good night recovery sleep, and I believe it does a lot more, because I have a general feeling of well-being and clear head from using it. I skip some days just to see the difference, and when I resume using it, I can feel that I missed it. Plus it’s composition is very natural. Consistently great quality and value over the seven years I have been familiar with and used it. This, L-carnitine and spirulina are the most consistent products I have used over the years. I have switched many others around! To your great health dear reader of this review!

This is the great quality supplement. The egg yolk lecithin has many benefits for human body such as promoting optimal liver function as well as heart and brain health. It is also beneficial to immune system. The size of the capsules is not too big, there is no trouble taking it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Quality good, ingredient just like written, size ok, dosage 2 tablets before breakfast, benefit good loose weight, taste neutral. See effect, buy more, good result. Better feel.

8819d008-0823-4548-a809-d2017de2be68
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I take lecithin supplement every day and usually I take soy or sunflower lecithin. But I learned egg yolk lecithin is better choice for cognitive function than soy and sunflower, so I chose this to try. The suggestion of daily dosage is 2 pills, so it seems less than usual dosage of soy or sunflower lecithin. But since it is in capsule, I don't taste it at all. It is hard to tell how much my brain is working better than before, but I always feel better not to stick to just one kind of stuff but try to take variety of things. I am happy with Iherb carry so many options for customers.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The best egg lecithin, I constantly use it, I recommend it! Please don't forget to like this review if you found it helpful. Thanks