RO

4.8
Based on 9,152 Ratings
7,878
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The quality, ingredients and taste is good. He used it this morning he loves it. The size is ok and simple packaging. Super love the benefits son’s cough loosening up. He’s age is 1 year old and 7 months. I recommend this supplement he is improving from sickness. I recommend it to my family and friends.

8765f41c-f4ed-4ac1-9e38-a8d67d456f54
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

We use this products for nearly 4 years since my kids at 2 years old. They like the taste and it is not very sweet. Since they went to kindergarten, it is easy to get a cold, coughing or have a running nose. They drink it with water as daily maintenance. When they start to have symptoms I will give double dose as per the instructions. They will recover by themselves. I have recommend this product to my friends with kids.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a month and have noticed the effects around my mood and energy levels. So far, I've seen some of the following positive changes: increased mental focus; better sleep quality; less anxiety and depression. I highly recommend this supplement!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

The quality is great and really good ingredients with the size really good as per the price. The benefit of it is really good as well as the taste. Worth buying it. I am happy with the dosage and it’s worth the money and I would happily repurchase it again.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Fast Delivary and good product. love shopping at iherb Their products are such good quality for the price. The scent was good The price is good The size was good Delivery was fast I can sense the difference in my kid's immunity after the first use. I will buy it again

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

My grandkids, ages 2 and 4, love the taste of this sambucus syrup. We use it to boost their immune systems and help them get over coughs and colds quicker. We usually see Improvement pretty quickly. It is a supplement that has great benefit and I recommend to have on hand at all times.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is my favorite for my kid in winter time due to its great quality and ingredients It tastes nice like jam,my baby takes it with great pleasure, I used it very often during Corona, The size was enough long, We benefit from it greatly for my baby's age perfect

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Excellent product.The excellent quality and natural ingredients used to make this product is commendable.It is very gentle on kids tummies and my kids have benefited a lot due to this product when down with cold.The packaging was done amazingly well to take care of the glass bottle delivered.The taste of the product is very nice.