RO

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Incredible effect!

I was a little hesitant to try this product because I have never heard of it before, but I am so glad that I did! This parsley supplement has done wonders for my digestion. I have been taking it for about a week now and I have already noticed a difference. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a natural way to improve their digestion.

284c6ffd-8f36-49ea-9ec3-db4923cfd2d5
aece13cd-a248-4dc4-b235-29647c56b660
25e38171-974f-4e31-bf95-bb1f7816844f
816729da-6e4b-4fcd-abf2-ef9f99d3f126
3f1d68a1-bc6d-4343-ab76-ca817828b002
Posted on May 14, 2022

Excellent quality. I've taken Nature's Way Parsley for many years. This supplement is great. There is no after taste and the capsule goes down very easily. iHerb does a great job ensuring a good expiration date.. No concerns and I order this product regularly. The packaging is easy to open.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This brand of parsley is effective. I know it's effective because I actually want my hair to grey, but it just won't! I didn't know that parsley helps you to retain hair color! (Along with green tea, which I drink every day, all day will probably keep my hair brown forever! Though, I hope not. But, health comes first.) I also notice that my dragon breath is now more of a kitten breath. I chose Nature's Way parsley because I've used other Nature's Way products for decades and they've always worked for me. It's also great that they're competitively priced! Research parsley. There are so many historical reasons that people use it and continue to use it. I would recommend this healthy product!

MalenaV
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

High quality, nice taste, and smell. My father uses it because he suffers from stones, and he felt comfortable using it with the medication prescribed by his doctor.

dbe14a59-4eb2-4b5d-a99a-6d2fa91577b6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought this for the benefits of parsley leaf. The composition is very good and it has 90 mg per capsule. This dietary supplement is good for anti-age properties . The package is easy to use and the ingredients are of high quality. It does not have a after taste and it is easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Cannot live without this supplement. It not only helped with my digestion but the large amount of Apigenin keeps me calm and rested all day.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

parsley is good astringent properties and i find it helps with body odor and bad breath. is source for chlorophyll which is good to never have body odor issues.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Parsley contains Apigenin which inhibits CD38. CD38 reduces NAD+, which is a major cause of aging. So I use it for age related health. I tolerate it very well. Quality seems fine.