Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Metabolic Advantage, Metabolism, 100 Capsules - iHerb
RO

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I feel like eating more, feeling hungry faster and I do not feel its helpful for me to lose weight. However it does give me more energy when I do my daily walk and chores. My conclusion is this supplement provides energy, great when my mind is focus on the physical activity. If I don't use my energy on physical activity, it turn into hunger for food. Basically I have no issues with my thyroid, just hoping to improve my metabolic rate to burn my fats only. Hope my review helps you.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have been able to stay off of thyroid medications for years, (which I used to have to take) as I support my thyroid through Metabolic Advantage.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very good supplement for people with borderline thyroid deficiency. Contains a blend of vitamins and trace elements along with green tea and green coffee to boost metabolism.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I suspect I have hypothyroid even though my TSH level is within the range. I take 2 capsules every morning. I feel good after taking it. If I don't take it, i feel like no energy. I recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I take this to improve suboptimal thyroid function ( 2 capsule at morning). There was insomnia when evening use. Re check blood test is not yet.

Posted on May 31, 2021

I think this has helped me with balancing my thyroid levels. I have been dieting for quite some time, which has affected my thyroid levels so I take this in hopes of helping to balance it out. However, I didn't follow the recommended servings as I did not want to overdo it. On days, I would just take 1 serving in the morning and somedays with 2 servings (day and night). Best to be consistent.

b3940184-33ae-48b2-bf1f-d922f0e7a38c
Posted on Jan 17, 2021

This is the best product that I have found on the market! I have such a hard time finding it and for awhile thought it was discontinued. I am so happy that I found it here! And it came sooner that expected which was very very much appreciated! Thank you for great service and for offering a great product!

0cba9f85-b575-47fc-8658-dda7a490a1db
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

this is my 2nd bottle purchased on the categories Metabolism. after consuming half of it. i cant find it work. I didn't feel more energetic during exercise, or any weight lose. And nothing enhance my metabolism rate, not faster on energy/food consumption. If you are looking for something for weight lose and energy enhancement. Acetyl-L-Carnitine / Maca works better. Please do not hesitate to give me a like if you think my review is useful. :) thanks

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Noticeably effective in boosting my metabolism. Will absolutely buy again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

There wasnt a significant advantage from this supplement. Maybe I had to finish a whole bottle to know. But I've been using this for a few weeks now and I dont find any remarkable change in my metabolism.