RO

4.4
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

When you need an extra brain boost and stimulation, take this product. I took one tablets of Ginkgold, and 3 capsules of Nature's Way gotu kola when I had a test in school. The gotu kola calms your brain down so you can focus. Ginkgo biloba can be a bit stimulating, and I would not take it every day. And I would always take it with gotu kola to balance it out. It is not just what you memorize, but calming down so your brain works.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

OMG I can't believe how fast it arrived. I love the prouduct and now I have found it at a much better price. I am very very please with your company. You're The Best out of allllllll The REST!!!! YOU HAVE PASSED "MY" TEST!!! lol lol lol

Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. Some studies have found that in healthy people, ginkgo might modestly boost memory and cognitive speed. I have taken it for couple months. I like it

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Bought this for a relative. She says her mind feels more alert, and better blood circulation when she takes this. For ginkgo supplements, I will only buy Nature's Way Ginkgold.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

Ears ringing? This was recommend by one of the Internet doctors for tinnitus. So I tried it. and it helps ( reduces but not eliminate) with the ringing after a couple of weeks or so. When I don't take it, there is a noticeable difference,

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been taking this product intermittently together with phosphatidylserine (PS100) for a few years. I have noticed that my brain can think much faster and clearer than before. My memory has improved too. Will continue to take this intermittently in the future.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,132

Unique. I really like the discounts and promotions. The goods are quality. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
2,478

Ideal. Fast delivery. The packaging is good. I will buy more.