RO
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 20, 2022

I bought it for the first time but after taking it for two weeks, it seems to be working already.I feel less dry in my eyes.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I got this because I was having trouble with constant pink eye, it helped with my eye health and reduced the amount I got conjunctivitis. Great quality and easy to take.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I tried another eyebright product from NowFood, this product works with me. It really helps my eye with dryness, I couldn't consume this product for two weeks due to I forgot to re-order, for two weeks, I had to suffer from dry eyes. I think this product works for me :)

Been taking these for more than two years now along with Lutein after suffering a bout of eye infection problems a few years ago. This combo seems to be working as my eyes are in far better health - less fatigue, no irritations or styes, infections since. Also received the all-clear from the ophthalmologist recently. I no longer have issues with strained, weakened eyes or even a burning sensation in my eyes every time I am tired. :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I found Eyebright to be excellent, I like the herbal blend of Golden Seal, Raspberry and Cayenne Pepper, it really works!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

very nice and useful, that is great to me , i will buy it again

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Expiration date labeling gives credibility. It is also fast. I always use iHub.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

First time ordering. So yet to see results. My wife was surprised at this gift. Hope to see some good results from her.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Like this product a lot for a great composition of ingredients which makes good for your eyes.