RO

4.7
Based on 1,120 Ratings
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
ممتاز!

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

ac3c3c6f-84f0-4a46-99cc-6fafa9e11433
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,447

I add this vegetable blend in soup, rice, pasta and noodles. It tastes amazing and saves time. Perfect for making a quick lunch while working. I add this mixed veggies blend, vegetarian broth powder, quick cooking noodles and boiling water into a thermos. Wait for 5 minutes. Here you have it! Healthy noodles are ready! I am very pleased with the high quality product.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Just started taking these about 3 weeks ago. Being Diabetic Type 2 I want to make sure my body has all of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements it needs to function well. This formulation has been very good for me so far - it's made me fell more "balanced", less anxious, reduced head cloud etc. Clearly I was missing some vital vitamins before. The difference has been quite amazing already, I'm very happy with this product and can recommend it for other diabetics. I checked with my Dr before taking these, he was happy with the formulation.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

High-quality vitamins for diabetics with a large number of ingredients are very rare. I'm glad I was able to find them here. This jar has a large size, it contains 90 tablets. If I'm not mistaken, this will last for 3 months. I hope that they will be able to support my mother's immunity this winter.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is my go to multivitamin for the last year. It has all that I really wanted as a pre diabetic. I was pre diabetic and my last blood work fourteen days prior shows my A1C inside typical reach. I accept this multivitamin has added to that change alongside diet. I am going to purchace once more!!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is my go to multivitamin for the last year. It has everything I needed as a pre diabetic. I was pre diabetic and my last blood work 2 weeks ago shows my A1C within normal range. I believe this multivitamin has contributed to that change along with diet. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to take this forever.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Frequent buyer. Been a few bottles now. Like that it helps me with my wellbeing as a diabetic. Size is on the large side, but gotten used to it now. Good quality product, with good mix of ingredients.

17e38d3d-47b7-41be-a43e-9445a17f4be4
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

3rd time buying now. So far, it has helped me feel better. Not really much effect on blood sugar but maybe bcos I only take 2 capsules at night.

7bf09bc5-94da-487b-8cf5-80940e8f696e