RO

1,242
Swan
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Recommend it

I’m 19 and take these, 2 per day, I used avoid vitamins in the form of medicine, I always chose the natural way of consuming vitamins, but realized I can’t take the enough vitamins required in a day, so I got tablets and couldn’t handle the smell and taste after first try and then I got myself these halal multivitamin gummies and low key can’t wait for other day to arrive to have them lmao, I take them after a meal and it have helped me get rid of the random uncontrollable laziness I would feel. I recommend it 🅿️

05232e36-8d37-451d-9917-17f090cccb9c
Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Best brand of gummy vitamins hands down. Made with a blend of real fruits and veggies, made with pectin instead of gelatin, single bottle will last a while, can take them on an empty stomach without any upset. These vitamins have helped me not be so tired and get what I need especially in the winter months. Can feel a difference after a few days of taking these with food. Energy levels seem better. I love the taste - its like eating candy. And they are softer to chew because they don't contain gelatin. They are always fresh when ordered. Will be buying again.

79cdec10-1b9a-4522-9786-4d476a5c508d
5f97f6b4-0794-4774-bc4d-95221452b29a
Posted on May 12, 2022

This item is simply good chance to purchase and try, it has a positive and clear effect on the hair, skin and power, the size of the piece also good, the quality and ingredients are Awesome, the taste is more acceptable, you can take it on daily basis, for adults over 13 years age, photos of the product are attached

668209b9-4a96-49f7-b399-b409aaa7e548
5425aae5-73c7-4f1a-97fb-33b28bddc886
fa855d3f-480e-4548-8456-c67407573045
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great taste. But keep in mind that you have to use 2 gummies a day, when comparing options. But quality of the product looks relieable, ao I would chose it again. I also chose the same beand for kids and men for my husband and the ingrediants are pretty the same.

889b6e56-1e2e-497c-bee1-b4bd6cd881c0
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These taste great.the bottle upon opening smells the way tablets usually smells but the taste and texture is awesome. No medicine taste, not too sweet with a light tinge of sourness. I just had 2 after my dinner. I was feeling somewhat sleepy while eating, but soon after I take these I felt some what revived lol. It's like my sleepiness was knocked out the window.

70817be1-7ff7-4ed4-8413-d90258cf11a3
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love this multivitamin Gummies At first I didn’t notice anything but after that I really feel the difference in my skin as it got so clean and shiny and also I noticed a little bit difference with my health as I had an energy during the day to summer up I really love this multivitamin and I recommended

b717a33c-bed3-4455-bc83-842da5ba7c34
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,445

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,496

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Alive! womens premium gummies is a multivitamin that is of very good quality, easy to take as it is soft chewable gummies in different delicious fruity flavors with small size. Its ingredients are orchard ftuits and garden veggies made into vitamin ,for those who are not into eating fruits and vegetables. Good for the digestive system, skin, overall health and energy. Easy to take, 3 small delicious gummies a day to keep you Alive.🙂

57fd29c8-14b8-46de-a91e-ca5cfa7db903