RO

Based on 5,056 Ratings
4,130
Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Great Taste, Easy to Chew

Bought this as gift to my sister-in-law, ingredients are mostly from plant and fruits. It’s complete multi vitamins that can be taken daily. She’s really like the taste and can be easily digest and chew. Worse thing was she asked me to buy it again since she’s already out of stock. She really happy with the product.

0d05769d-cf0d-4516-9e1d-5ebfa53524d5
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The quality of these is just amazing. The size of 130 is for 2 months, two capsules daily. The packaging makes it really attractive and encouraging to stick to it. I have seen an effect on my overall health, and that’s the reason you take vitamins! It’s for feeling better overall, besides taking care of your self with healthy habits and a good routine. Health isn’t a magical capsule!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The quality and ingredient is nice. My mum loves it which provides her enough vitamins and minerals of her age in a day. The taste is nice too, very similar to other berry-like gummies in the market. One thing may not very satisfactory is that the product could not resemble the chewiness of gummies in the market.

This multivitamins is essential and important. These comes in gummies form and it taste amazing and wonderful flavor. It helps boost the immune system and overall health status. Please consult your doctor before you take any kinds of vitamins or supplements. It is important for me and my family . This product is great quality, fantastic ingredients, good size package.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

These are a game changer. I hate taking multi vitamins but needed to take some. I find these easy to take, they have a lovely pleasant Taste, much like soft textured lollies. Highly recommend these. All natural, love they are made of fruit and veggies. So easy to take and I have found a big improvement in my overall health since taking them. Love them.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I hate swallowing vitamins in tablet or capsule form. It seems I am a long term patient and need to take medicine every day. That’s why I deliberately choose it in gummy form. Just like taking sweet treats. This vitamin gummy tastes great with natural fruit ingredients and flavour . The quantity can last for 2 months consumption. Highly recommend. Sure will reorder

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

instead of swallowing tablets, I'm enjoying the sweets. and I don't tend to forget having this supplement, coz it's a treat! different shapes, different colours, and flavours just like gummies. some say multivitamins are waste of money because they contain water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins, taking them on an empty stomach will mean you don’t absorb much of the fat-soluble ones, while taking with a meal may impair absorption of the water-soluble ones. personally I'll still go to multivitamins. I'm not going to swallow each individual supplement. just to many. multivitamins combine everything go or use. I have it all worked out, since I can have 2 a day, I'll just chew 1 in the morning on empty stomach, and another during lunch. worse car, I'm getting at least half the benefits.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Love this. Gummies not as sweet, easy to chew and swallow. 2 gummies per day gives me full day of energy. Very good, like the texture of the gummies and taste. Happy. Will buy again after this finishing this bottle. Happy with this buy. Recommend to those who are looking for something easy to take and yet need the supplement to keep one going.