RO

Based on 6,066 Ratings
4,940
Posted on May 29, 2022
최고!

it is the best quality and ingredient perfect size for age 32 I will try it daily and potency will be good i love their package as well and the effect on my body it would be good and prevention of everything. its abundant and taste good I will buy this again.

b8e96e08-a22c-4776-add3-e97ba4993a26
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I purchased these for my age appropriate partner. He really likes them! They are a good size, easy to chew, and he likes that there are all sorts of vitamins in the ingredients. He likes the quality and takes them daily. We have the women's equivalent too and the blue packaging makes it easy to tell the difference between the two.

2a559cc7-6752-4328-a36f-3f98b8743186
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

My husband is still a child at heart and wanted Flinestone vitamins. He can’t swallow pills and I wanted him to get more vitamins because of his bad diet. I bought these and they aren’t sweet enough for him (which means they are probably sweet enough for most people) but he can and does eat them most days. He still wants Flinestone vitamins. Need a supplement to make my husband grow up haha

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
1,841

Great quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

These are some of the few vitamins that I can get my partner to take. He doesn't like to take pills, and these he will actually take. They are made of high-quality ingredients and taste really good. It gives him all of the vitamins and minerals one would need to stay healthy.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Its easy to use The scent is good The Quality is great The size is is good too age for all men packaging was well and ut has a lot of benefit for the beard composition 👍 can be used for sensitive skin and gentle and effect is good too as well as frequency

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is the best and easiest way to get my vitamins properly, without swalloing pills etc, also the taste is great, like eating a gummy candy, so for me it's a win win, the quality is great and it contains all of the highest quality vitamins your body needs.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

What can I say, once again I buy this product. That in itself speaks for how I rate its quality. For those who haven't tried it, I recommend it. Good vitamins at a very good price. Easy to use, pleasant to the taste, with a good result. The packaging is suitable for preserving the quality of the product, a dark jar. Only if you keep it at room temperature do the individual pills stick together slightly because they are like jelly. But this does not change their quality.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great taste and the consistency. I'll surely will order more and thats already the 3rd time I’m ordering this item . The quality and the packaging are great too. I liked the juicy flavour. That's a good daily supplement of vitamins and minerals which is hardly to find in other similar products. Also I’m very happy with the price, it’s much less then in a pharmacy.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great taste and the consistency. I'll surely will order more. The quality and the packaging are great too. I liked the juicy flavour. That's a good daily supplement of vitamins and minerals which is hardly to find in other similar products. Also I’m very happy with the price, it’s much less then in a pharmacy.