RO

4.7
Based on 1,332 Ratings
1,096
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The Alive! Men's Energy is a true complete multivitamin. It is easy to take with just 1 pill needed per day and has everything in it for heart health, muscle function, cellular energy, immune health, bone health and eye health. There are not many products that truly provide all these benefits.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great product. Good quality-price balanced. We have used it before, we will continue to use it. Good combination of ingredients. I take 2 pills a day and the packaging is economical. What I like about the product most? This is a chewing form of pills. And the fruit taste too.

Fmss90
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Ingredients are good, the quality of the product is good but it would be better if the packaging was glass not plastic.. these vitamins are taken daily.. it shows its effect after 2-3 months of using .. the size of the product is good but i hope if they add the 130 gummies to men’s too. The taste isn’t good but though it’s not bad, you can feel the taste of the vitamins in it .

About 3-4 years ago, my daughter bought Alive! Vitamins and it definitely felt a difference. Thanks iHerb for having this. Use to take like once a day but now added another dosage. Want to feel like kid again take gummies😂

0c4de12c-f4d2-4cd5-886d-8eec44347673
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

My husband do not take normal Vitamin tablet or capsules products so I recommend this gummy to him. The taste is not really nice but he take it so it is good. Most gummy has dl alpha tocopherol (synthetic Vitamin E) which is not natural E, but this product has d-alpha and price is good. that's why I chose it. Trustworthy brand Alive.

sherilyn
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Compared to other gummy vitamins, this doesn't have a particularly appetizing smell and the taste is also so, so. But the point of gummy vitamins is to come in a form that makes it easy and encouraging to take (they are more appealing to take than a strong smelling tablet or boring capsule). So while the smell and taste are so so, it gets the job of supplementing everyday diet done.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

My husband likes these; he was trouble swallowing pills, so I aim for gummies when possible. A bonus is, gummy-form supplements are more easily assimilated into the body than capsules or tablets.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Nice product I took it after hearing a lot about it A wonderful product characterized by the fact that it includes many vitamins that a person needs. I bought it more than once

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

excellent vitamins for men 50+, I ordered my dad, he liked it, he said, they are like marmalade as they are chewy and have a pleasant taste

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

quantities are excellent, the quality of the medicine is great, it truly boosts the concentration level and gives high stamina during the day, good packaging, good taste like the taste of grapes in skittles