RO

4.7
Based on 1,251 Ratings
1,007
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I hate to admit it, but I never eat enough vegetables. The packaging with the vegies and fruit it looks so inviting. The vegetables in this formula are all organic! Nature's Way and the Alive line are made from high quality ingredients which is an advantage. I am so glad I tried these vitamin capsules, I really feel that I am doing my body a favor for using these. The capsules are also easy to take.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like the quality of it's ingredients, the size and the number of tablets to take daily. The package contains enough material with the right potency to give the effect I was looking for and to help me with my deficiencies. I would recommend this to everyone. That is looking for a good daily vitamin.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Nature's Way has always been my favourite brand. I trust the quality. The formulation of this multivitamin is complete with all the essential B complex and other vitamins and minerals. The tablet size is acceptable. The only setback is it contains gelatin, which is not friendly to vegetarians. And the gelatin content is missing out in the product description.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Quality is good with good ingredients. Size is on the larger side but for me not a problem. I use daily and have had more energy. Packaging is good. You get a bit of everything the effect is good. Has antioxidants. No real taste

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

so far so good! only received it, but i like the good dosages with vitamins - just the perfect daily values, without too much vitamins overload.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It’s a great multivitamin supplement that has the right balance of ingredients and good dosage of them. Easy to swallow and nice looking tablets.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

It’s a great supplement that contains the perfect amount of DV not the crazy amounts compared with the other products and it has a great amount of greens which is a plus.

DaisyNZ
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like that this is a formulation specifically for women, with the right balance of ingredients. Everything you need that you may not necessarily get enough of in your daily diet. Would buy again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Bought this for many times. My sister and I love it. Easy to swallow. The pill is not that big. Hope to get the benefits from it.