RO
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very high quality and effective vitamin supplement for my husband. I usually buy this product in autumn and spring. Adds strength and energy. Ingredients complement each other harmoniously. No scent, easy to swallow.Successfully supplements the daily needs of vitamins and macro-micro ellements.I like this product because it boosts immunity.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Nature's Way has always been my favourite brand. I trust the quality. The formulation of this multivitamin is complete with all the essential B complex and other vitamins and minerals. The tablet size is acceptable. The only setback is it contains gelatin, which is not friendly to vegetarians. And the gelatin content is missing out in the product description.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It’s a great multivitamin supplement that has the right balance of ingredients and good dosage of them. Easy to swallow and nice looking tablets.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070

I trust this high quality supplements as it improves the health of my heart, muscle, eyes and cellular. Great energy booster too, packaged perfectly and shipped early.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I obsess with alive purposes because they giving us a really good products with nice quality as well. They makes their stuff with clean ingredients. I use this supplement once daily. The size of tablet is good.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I liked this product. The composition is good. Corresponds to the description and the declared characteristics. recommend 👍

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Helps support my body on stressful days. Super easy to take