RO
4.5

4.5
1,465

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

After a fair amount of research, I was happy to find a vegetarian formula for prenatal vitamins from a brand I trust. The capsules were larger than I was expecting (roughly the length of my fingertip), and the strong taste of thiamin makes it a little difficult for me to swallow. I've found that taking the vitamins with a glass of fruit juice helps to disguise the flavor. I would recommend these vitamins overall, and I plan to continue purchasing this product since it fits my needs.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
1,373

1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I love that the vitamin has both iron and DHA. It also doesn’t have any sort of taste, which I can appreciate. The quality is great for the price, in my opinion. I also absolutely love that it’s vegetarian.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Proven quality from this company. Especially the mixture of vitamins and minerals is excellent Proven quality from this company. Especially the mixture of vitamins and minerals is excellent

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,487

Satisfactory product. I am delighted. I recommend.I buy often and not the last time.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very very good, no gelatin, halal. You get everything you need for your body. If this helps plz vote thumpsup

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This product was recommended by my childhood friend who got pregnant. I love it as it is softgel and I can feel the difference when I first take it. For 3 months that I haven't got my monthly period, and when I drink it I have my period now. Hope this would be the answer to our prayers soon. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

All the best ingredients! I used all my pregnancy And breastfeeding